4 (20%)
Napoleonic TDM
1 (5%)
Friday 13th Mode
12 (60%)
Assassin Mode
1 (5%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: I want to make a new gamemode but I have absolutely no ideas  (Read 1785 times)

After playing this game for a while I've made loads of different servers (like 15 or 16 I think) and I have no ideas anymore on what I could make. I would like the community to give me some ideas for a server that they would enjoy but would not require any custom addons for. Things that use VCE or events that would be complex are fine - as I and some of my friends are very advanced with VCE.

So give ideas and I'll add them to the poll - give me a description so I can add it below.

Napoleonic TDM

There would be 4 classes - Marksman, Soldier, Heavy and Captain. Each would have fitting weaponry from the Napoleonic era and there would be one Captain per team who spawns with slightly better weaponry than everyone else. There would be a large map with multiple capture points and whoever captures them all would then be able to invade the enemy base and upon invading it would win. There would be small villages and farming area with large fields. When a player dies they can reselect their class and then they have to wait until the next wave spawns in.

Friday the 13th

Pretty much just a remake of the recent Friday the 13th game, everything would be fairly straight-forward with VCE but maybe I could add a few twists to it and make it more unique.

Trenches TDM

Full-fledged WW1 trench warfare very similar to BF1. Planes, tanks, massive map, flamethrower kits, artillery, gas - you name it, it'd be similar to BF1 Conquest mode.

Western Roleplay

Massive map with separate sections similar to Winterbite. Fair and balanced rules, good administration that is taken seriously and a good build. Weapons etc would be findable and a currency could be used for shops. There would be settlements that you can join and the players decide what happens in there. Stagecoaches, bank robbers, gunslingers - and much more.

Assassins

Massive napoleonic-era town with a giant stone wall as a border. There would be a dock and you would run around in crowds of bots killing others. Objectives and specials would be added and there would be a point shop. You would look like the bots to other players and a twist would be added to make it more fun.

Give ideas for a server you would like to see!
« Last Edit: June 16, 2017, 11:09:51 AM by -Paint- »

Would love to see the Friday 13th game.

either napoleonic tdm or the trench tdm, they look fun

what about an Infection / Domination like TDM / CP gamemode except there's 16 teams, each with 2 players on it or something. killing someone transfers them to your team and the win conditions is have everyone on your team or cap every point if there are any. if a team no longer has players on it, it would announce that the team has been eliminated.

Would love to see the Friday 13th game.
this

also I would like to see a spy-type gamemode in which a couple players are spies and they are put into certain scenarios in which they have to steal something without getting caught. players can also play as guards, and their job is to protect whatever valuable the spies are trying to steal.

I know you don't want any custom add-ons but if by chance you need something for the Friday 13th game let me know as I would love to see that if its done well.

also I would like to see a spy-type gamemode in which a couple players are spies and they are put into certain scenarios in which they have to steal something without getting caught. players can also play as guards, and their job is to protect whatever valuable the spies are trying to steal.
but wouldn't the guards crowd around the objective

but wouldn't the guards crowd around the objective
but then one smoke grenade and the spy has won

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=286843.0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvzdMA75flk

Seems a lot of people want a friday the 13th mode - adding a new option and I'll take the final results on sunday.

"Assassins" must be a good game mode in my opinion.