Inco ( BLID 183926 )

Author Topic: Inco ( BLID 183926 )  (Read 3269 times)

This guy really needs to cool down.

Not only did he have more than 2 chances to just stop the argument right here than there, he continued, he just didn't realize that this argument would get anywhere or help anyone at all.

So I join, I ask if its a decent server.

After I spawn, I swore that I saw it somewhere else, and definitely not from this person.

I was positive that this wasn't his map, and that someone posted it on the gallery or something.

While I was afk looking for proof, instead of just stopping there, he continued to give hostility towards me.

I was unable to find the post of the build, I was still confident that he still didn't make it.

Then, he threatened me for claiming that the build was his.

Then, he bans me alongside a stuffty insult.

Do you have a problem? Anyone could put up a sign on any build and say its theirs.

This guy did not just say something like "Stop, here is the proof that the build is mine [Link here], can we please stop now?"

You should not give this guy admin on your server, he is really sensitive.
Unedited content (Bottom of the page)

Turns out the guy also used the forums not too long ago.
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=144561 is his profile.

Got banned atleast 3 times for being an absolute spaz.

It sounds like you were trying to anger him

Also did you get any pictures of the 'stolen' map?

Turns out the guy also used the forums not too long ago.
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=144561 is his profile.

Got banned atleast 3 times for being an absolute spaz.

Oh god, hes prob gonna flame me for this.

It sounds like you were trying to anger him

Also did you get any pictures of the 'stolen' map?

No, but you know about the lab map someone posted and it looks sorta bad?

(Sorry for doublepost)

Oh god, hes prob gonna flame me for this.
that profile is most likely banned forever, if I remember leaving posts are usually a permanent ban

No, but you know about the lab map someone posted and it looks sorta bad?
Can you describe it?

I'd be pretty mad if someone accused me of stealing a map and then failed to prove their claims but kept saying it was stolen regardless. No support until you can actually prove it was stolen.

you're handicapped steve smh

why didn't you send pics of the build lmao

/nosupport Inco is a trusted mate

inco just showed me the build, didn't take any screenshots though since I'm handicapped, but I looked up blockland lab pictures and none of the pictures I saw looked like the actual build, so its probably not stolen

inco just showed me the build, didn't take any screenshots though since I'm handicapped, but I looked up blockland lab pictures and none of the pictures I saw looked like the actual build, so its probably not stolen
then you cant really prove anything more than op

Regardless of whether or not the map was stolen, Inco's behavior is petty and indefensible. I wouldn't want the misfortune of having to play with someone with such a terrible attitude.

/support