The_Final_Walrus - no criticism allowed, dox threat maybe?

Author Topic: The_Final_Walrus - no criticism allowed, dox threat maybe?  (Read 6919 times)

man im all for glass but why does it feel like half the time it's being used to harass and target select people in the game? it seems like it's the same starfishs but looking back in previous dramas it's really not

can confirm that walrus spammed "XDDDDXDXDXDXD" on his server last night" and slapped me and my friends for no reason. no pictures for it however.

/support

can confirm that walrus spammed "XDDDDXDXDXDXD" on his server last night" and slapped me and my friends for no reason. no pictures for it however.

/support
despite no images i can confirm by an earlier post that i was slapped to space and he did indeed spam XDDDDDDD

You guys are starfishs.
Did you mean to say "this guy is an starfish" because i have absolutely no relation to him whatsoever

just because you dont have the skill to play on his server doesnt mean hes a bad host buddy
this post is hilarious and amazing good job orangeman you made my day

man im all for glass but why does it feel like half the time it's being used to harass and target select people in the game? it seems like it's the same starfishs but looking back in previous dramas it's really not
if you ban someone you can expect them to scream in glass chat about it lmao

if you ban someone you can expect them to scream in glass chat about it lmao
except i see a lot of one person getting banned then going on a whole tirade about it, proceeding to get his buddies and say "let's troll x"
that and they proceed to go at the same person for weeks on end

except i see a lot of one person getting banned then going on a whole tirade about it, proceeding to get his buddies and say "let's troll x"
that and they proceed to go at the same person for weeks on end
thats exactly what im talking about

oh man i wonder why they were banned in the first place
maybe for that exact behaviour???

oh man i wonder why they were banned in the first place
maybe for that exact behaviour???
this is my point

when u have nothing else to do than spam people because you got banned for acting like a richard over a month ago

Haha what a laugh! Post that on /r/funny ! It will be so hilarious!

I didnt save the chat ingame cause I just decided to forget bout him and his server but thanks to chatlog, these were the highlights from my time on Walrus's server

I got banned sometime after Jakt said here we go
Guy's not the kind of person that should be admin at all

" Hey. So i look at the drama forums board, and it sees that im now the target. Albeit, i am unable to post anything on there because of a recent username change i had to do. So, if you can, i would like you to find someone who can post this on the board. I have seen that I am what everyone thinks to be an immature and rude bully towards the person of the username The_Final_Walrus. Which, looking back, is totally understandable as things got out of hand fast when said person began to bring up excuses to guilt trip me into not going against him anymore. I am unable to grab screenshots of said messages through glass, due to an unexpected game crash that occurred before I even thought about taking screenshots. I would also like to state that this person used Self Delete as a threat and a way of trying to get me to stop, which only pissed me off more as I have actually ATTEMPTED said action. So, I understand things got out of hand. Things could've gone much better. And people saying that the easier route to this was just stopping or giving some gentle criticism. Well gentle criticism is what we did and he didn't accept it. When i would try stopping, he'd begin bringing it up again. So, things got too far out of hand to reel back in until The_Final_Walrus did finallly stop messaging. I apologize for the actions that have occured and would like to say that I meant no harm on first thought." - Nerow

I have posted this for Nerow, due to reasons 'n stuff. So, there ya go.