The_Final_Walrus - no criticism allowed, dox threat maybe?

Author Topic: The_Final_Walrus - no criticism allowed, dox threat maybe?  (Read 6890 times)

Today I encountered a man who wasn't receptive to criticism at all. He banned people for giving criticism on how his server could be improved. It was an okay server, with bad weapons, some balance issues, and a map comprised purely of 2x1 bricks. The server itself is okay, but i can't say the same for the host.

I'm perry24k btw, please excuse me bitching about guns in the first image

The last image concerns me a little bit because it seems to be somewhat of a threat. Either way, i tried to offer some constructive criticism halfway through and he apparently doesn't want to improve his server at all.

Also i want to bring to everyone's attention that "criticism is allowed" but not if you're being a richard about it. This is the same person that told me to "forget off" about 5 times

tbh in the first few images you could've had better word choice but it's really pathetic and stuffty to try and share out locations with an ip locator
the dudes got some issues

well i was being completely honest- the entire map is made of 2x1 bricks, it's mostly spam. it looks lazy from the inside and out, with only a few objects placed in the interior

just because you dont have the skill to play on his server doesnt mean hes a bad host buddy

what kind of guns was it

what kind of guns was it
i dont know but some of the guns were entirely black

sounds like stuff already

/support

100% agreement - got extremely upset when i joked with him saying "prankd!! no tdm here!" i set him up his minigame, still complained. Also got slapped to space when i killed him. /support

You guys are starfishs.

as crazy posted, people decided it was funny to make fun of the host and anyone trying to defend the host.

skill was on glasschat at the time yet he's away, i'll inform him of the glass stuffstorm

kids, if a host is stuff, criticise on him why properly. if he ignores you and bans you, be civil and ignore him too/make a drama

as crazy posted, people decided it was funny to make fun of the host and anyone trying to defend the host.

skill was on glasschat at the time yet he's away, i'll inform him of the glass stuffstorm

kids, if a host is stuff, criticise on him why properly. if he ignores you and bans you, be civil and ignore him too/make a drama

oh i thought it was something different

jeez

oh i thought it was something different

jeez
the guy whose really loving with walrus is Nerow, he's not letting go.