The_Final_Walrus - no criticism allowed, dox threat maybe?

Author Topic: The_Final_Walrus - no criticism allowed, dox threat maybe?  (Read 6885 times)

i think anyone who says "hey lets intentionally troll these people" has no excuse whatsoever and is a real scumbag

He's a cunt who abuses admin.

/support

Starting nuking his own server
/support

Cypthon (Block king124) wanted me to post these images on here.

Doublepost, here is him nuking the server.

I was trying to play one of his servers and he kept on adding rule ontop of rule, making gameplay really confusing and just not fun.
Although I didn't really see any abuse from him, the rest of this thread has me cringing.

/support

i dont know but some of the guns were entirely black

Thats the battlefield 3 pack, which is renowned for being lousy and sub-standard at best. Any host that uses it for a DM either doesnt know what theyre doing or theyre too stubborn and caught in their own ego to change it.

Spoke to the man in question again, he says that I was being aggressive and accused me of editing the screenshots to hide evidence of me trolling him.

Spoke to the man in question again, he says that I was being aggressive and accused me of editing the screenshots to hide evidence of me trolling him.
from as far as i can tell you're a good guy
i wouldn't believe that you would troll

he's bullstuffting, i was there and all included chatlogs are unedited; perry was being very civil, contributing to the conversation at hand by suggesting ways to improve walrus' server while walrus was being very aggressive, refusing any criticism.

I have posted this for Nerow, due to reasons 'n stuff. So, there ya go.

isn't posting for soneone a bannable offense

isn't posting for soneone a bannable offense
only if they're banned themselves

when u have nothing else to do than spam people because you got banned for acting like a richard over a month ago

👀