i'm having a skin problem and i need someone's help and advice.

Author Topic: i'm having a skin problem and i need someone's help and advice.  (Read 3238 times)

to start off with some things about me, i have a beard and i shave it about every week and i apply stuff like proactiv and clearasil about 1 or 2 times a day, as proactiv says you must apply one to three times a day. i also use a soap bar to get the oil off of my skin externally. i'm 16 years old if that also helps.

i'm genuinely worried and frustrated about my skin; i'm getting entrepreneur les and zits all over my face, neck and mostly the chin, forehead and cheeks. i do not just get them on my face, i also have them on my shoulders and back and my crotch area. i have 0 clue where it's coming from, however i am mainly assuming that it is because i don't go outside often or i do not sweat and work out, but i still have my doubts because i go outside about more than 2 times a day when it's checking the mail or going somewhere to eat. i also keep assuming that my neckbeard is giving me a breakout on my neck, chin and cheeks as it contains some oil and other gross stuff that i don't want in me.

i have the capability to go ask a dermatologist but my parents cannot afford it, and so can't i. i tried looking up and i've done some common solutions such as rinsing my face with warm water, not touching my face with my hands often, and etc, but it seems i'm expecting too much of any of the solutions including my proactiv and clearasil to work.

can you please help me? i'm growing a pet peeve of zit and entrepreneur le issues and i want it gone.

rub rocks all over yourself next time you shower to exfoliate

and how do rocks work

Stick them in her your pooper

proactiv forgeted my face up for half a year so stop using it.

i resorted to washing with only cold water and weekly exfoliation with a sugar scrub. my skin is practically flawless now. Id give a better answer but my internets still forgeted and im on a phone. Do this before its too late and you start getting nasty cystic acne that takes forever to heal and leaves scars.

Everyone's skin is different though but i can only assume that your skin is just reacting negatively to the bullstuff in proactiv as mine did
« Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 01:34:17 AM by Khaz »

proactiv forgeted my face up for half a year so stop using it.

i resorted to washing with only cold water and weekly exfoliation with a sugar scrub. my skin is practically flawless now. Id give a better answer but my internets still forgeted and im on a phone. Do this before its too late and you start getting nasty cystic acne that takes forever to heal and leaves scars.

Everyone's skin is different though but i can only assume that your skin is just reacting negatively to the bullstuff in proactiv as mine did

thank you, do you know where i can buy sugar scrub? don't know if it's a common thing and this is the first time i've ever heard about sugar scrubs.

thank you, do you know where i can buy sugar scrub? don't know if it's a common thing and this is the first time i've ever heard about sugar scrubs.
i think by "sugar scrub" he means literal sugar, like this

Yeah sugar is a great exfoliant. Brown sugar is also good and helps moisturize skin and its also more gentle.

wouldn't you need warm water for that though or it doesn't matter? and i'm assuming you just rub it on your face too lol

Could alternatively get a pumice bar for reusability.

Yes use warm water but only explicitly before and after you exfoliate, then rinse with cold water.

Warm water touching your face here and there is fine such as when you're washing your hair, but not too much as too much can dry out your skin and forget it up even more

i had that issue when i was your age, try a different bar soup with low concentrate acids.

also wash in this order. cold on face no soap, warm on face with soap, cold rinse.

I've literally never had problems with acne. I don't even have the best facial-hygiene either, which is weird and I think it's going to be like, 80% based on genetics, 20% you can control.

Btw, I never use an actual razor to shave. I use like, a trimmer (machine) so it never results in me with ingrown hairs. That could help you out a bit if you aren't already doing this.