Author Topic: My Experience with: Hasben and EnnerMagical45 in Chucky Troopers  (Read 3482 times)

I'm pretty sure he's referring to pomfmaker's anime player models.

i think hes referring to the playermodel on the bottom right, we have it on our server. its not loli get your mind out of the gutter

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=310759.msg9566433#msg9566433

-snip-

Quote from: Wikipedia lol
"ロリ", A Japanese slang term which represents a cultural version of a more youthful or childlike female appearance. For example, girls under the age of 14 , mostly 13 or 12 year olds, can be considered lolis. However, females whose bodies have not yet reached adulthood can also be considered lolis whilst disregarding their age as criteria.
Whats so wrong with that anyway??

Loli is commonly associated with loli research rather than loli as in young

also loli research implies drawn underage hentai not actual illegal stuff

Loli is commonly associated with loli research rather than loli as in young

also loli research implies drawn underage hentai not actual illegal stuff
I know that but if you look at the playertype it has nothing to do with hentai.

I know that but if you look at the playertype it has nothing to do with hentai.
thats what hellfire was saying lol
its not loli get your mind out of the gutter.

thats what hellfire was saying lol
Quote from: Wikipedia lol
"ロリ", A Japanese slang term which represents a cultural version of a more youthful or childlike female appearance. For example, girls under the age of 14 , mostly 13 or 12 year olds, can be considered lolis. However, females whose bodies have not yet reached adulthood can also be considered lolis whilst disregarding their age as criteria.
I'll just end this pointless argument about loli hentai here

he was implying having "loli datablocks" on the server meant the suggestive, researchographic term. if he meant otherwise i'd be even more amazed at this thread than i already was to begin with

yo what is this thread we went from big mac bacon to loli research in two pages