My Experience with: Hasben and EnnerMagical45 in Chucky Troopers

Author Topic: My Experience with: Hasben and EnnerMagical45 in Chucky Troopers  (Read 3490 times)

I just can't believe how illiterate these two are. I'll just get my story straight quickly.

I decided to play on a Blockland server and messed around for a little bit. But then after a few minutes, I was banned for the reason of: shut up idiot. The ban passed by the time I posted this, but I'll show a screenshot here soon. Then later on, I asked what I was banned for and Hasben said "no roleplaying here". I wasn't roleplaying at all, and said how that wasn't a rule when I got in, since it was literally "Big Mac Bacon". Then we had ANOTHER debate over my ban being cheesed from someone else, and guess what? I got banned again, for 1440 minutes, for the reason: stop taking blockland seriously.
        In the end, making these 2 people apply rules to servers will make them unspecific, and just flat out silly that once someone forgets up, they'll just change a rule that was NOT MADE when the person was banned, and ban them again for saying something that makes sense. Seriously. Big Mac Bacon isn't a rule that instantly changes to "DON'T RP" and is covered in spam blocking it out.
        TL;DR: Don't add these people as admins or they'll forget stuff up
Here's a screenshot of a ban. Username is BlightedFlame.

This drama post kinda confuses me so uh... /neutral?

are you on your period hahahaha
there are no words to describe how much i hate you >:(

there are no words to describe how much i hate you >:(
i guess i should bring a full stop to my puns hahahahahahaha

what is all this
the funniest thing i've ever read in my entire life

i'm the person in question "Hasben" by the way and this makes just as much sense to me as it does to you and it's hilarious

props to the guy who told me about this thread after op left

i could go for a bic mac bacon right now

i'm the person in question "Hasben" by the way and this makes just as much sense to me as it does to you and it's hilarious

props to the guy who told me about this thread after op left
Next time, don't just make a rule that wasn't there first when someone joins and then ban the someone that """roleplayed""" by doing barely anything on the matter. And for the love of god, don't have lolis as PlayerDataBlocks.  :nes:

i literally have no idea what you're talking about dude