[Script] Script_FakeRanks (MEDIAFIRE LINK REPLACED)

Author Topic: [Script] Script_FakeRanks (MEDIAFIRE LINK REPLACED)  (Read 5293 times)

You should add a custom one like /FakeCustom so we can add a rank that doesn't exist, for example Filipe has become Pizza (Auto)

You should add a custom one like /FakeCustom so we can add a rank that doesn't exist, for example Filipe has become Pizza (Auto)

Hm, good idea. I was thinking about adding /fakeEval and /fakeHost too.

when you upload the update (if you do) do it on leopard.hosting instead of mediafire

Please stop using mediafire

admin prank (gone wrong)
(gone loveual)

edit: nevermind someone else already used that

Aw cmon, typing it in console works too guys!
I mean yeah this is faster...

Please stop using mediafire
This.

I'd rather not be redirected to links like this..

leopard.hosting link will be out tomorrow, with a /fakeHost command too.

This.

I'd rather not be redirected to links like this..

Good thing chrome has an option to prevent dialogs, I tried to download a blockland add-on on mediafire, got redirected to a 'microsoft tech' site saying i have a virus on my computer while hearing a cancerous text to speech voice

mediafire sucks but it doesnt throttle download speeds and hasnt disappeared for over a decade and has pretty high file size limits

however nothing really can compare to google drive

How can you all have problems with mediafire? Forgot to install ublock origin? There are no ads in the way, there are no redirects, the downloads always work and with good speed too.

How can you all have problems with mediafire? Forgot to install ublock origin? There are no ads in the way, there are no redirects, the downloads always work and with good speed too.
Javascript required to download? stuffty landing page? Yuck.

Plus, not everyone uses an adblocker. Don't need the add-on forums spreading malware to the less experienced internet users here.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2017, 07:26:50 PM by Pecon »

Dropbox.com
has been taking down links that have a lot of hits for a while now. not viable as a reliable dl site for the foreseeable future