Author Topic: Kott's False BLhack accusation on Kott's Mafia Madness Too server  (Read 4679 times)

i am kott aka bigbird. i wake up suddenly seeing this drama after a nap and i'd like to say a few things.

i don't permaban outright for no reason whatsoever. i've been told you were aim-locking by a highly trustworthy user and others that i trust, and i've also been noticing it too. several people have been seeing it and so have i. i've already told you it wasn't a common jitter everyone does. you cannot blame me for believing the mentioned coder or just:center on the matter. i know who i trust. i've relied the first coder and metario on doing this sort of action. this drama is making me look like i perma-ban people just because i hear someone cry out "BLHACK!" even though i never would. i've been drama'ing people for spamming, flooding and doing malicious things and i bring enough hard-hitting evidence for it. i'm getting that straight.

ever since you PM'ed me i'd expect you to tell me what it was and how it works because you have a lot of explaining to do when someone is calling you for a possible blhack the only thing you basically told me is that it was some sort of camera feature for your mouse. i haven't asked the questions either which was partially my fault but if you wanted to take this to drama you could at least explain yourself on what the hell what is it then. all you've done is give pictures of our BLG DMs and blockland chat while you have one sentence trying to clear yourself up on that. why can't you tell us what your cam thing is and how it works? you're clearly not saying much on the drama and it feels like you're effortlessly trying to defend yourself. you also had plenty of time during the making of this drama to talk to any of the MMt regulars because i've announced the reason for your permaban. please explain.

another thing i want to say is your last response with me in BLG DMs. had blocked you after saying "you can stop trying" because you caught me at a very bad moment and that is my bad. i will unblock you once i get off of blockland. i'd prefer being talked to in steam.

it's a jitter because it looks like one; his camera literally JITTERS at some other direction he is not looking at for a split second. the coder that i highly respect and trust demonstrated me how aim-lock worked using a multiclient player that had that same thing (it was his version although so it may have been better, so i don't know about this defense).

also i've been informed that shapename HUD also affects with the hack. this is another reason why people including i thought you were using blhack. i've also been shared a chatlog of you admitting to having an add-on that has an ILLEGAL ADVANTAGE.

06/16/17 20:17:38    Caden100    9890    and your even doing doublespins
06/16/17 20:17:38    MrTheFlame    9781    I'm one of the cops
06/16/17 20:17:40    Caden100    9890    how are you doing this
06/16/17 20:17:43    Caden100    9890    please explain
06/16/17 20:17:43    Skul    15847    well
06/16/17 20:17:44    Aries    40598    die you loving vent
06/16/17 20:17:46    Skul    15847    blockland is broken
06/16/17 20:17:47    just:center    51892    rude
06/16/17 20:17:48    JizzCake    37674    CRAZIED BODY
06/16/17 20:17:49    Aries    40598    ALL COPS INVESTIGATE JUST
06/16/17 20:17:51    Skul    15847    I not actually doing double spins

06/16/17 20:21:43    Skul    15847    I do have an add-on that would give me an illegal advantage
06/16/17 20:21:45    Skul    15847    But
06/16/17 20:21:49    Aries    40598    what
06/16/17 20:21:50    Skul    15847    its a basic blockland command just binded

you have a lot of explaining to do. so i will be listening to you for the last time and have you that time.

the recorder used a mountobject on skul's avatar head which in his words he said he could record it in first person and i said i accepted it. i expected differently but i guess it's enough. weird

the yellow dots are also from the recorder.

and yes, the video is unavailible because he's re-uploading it to a different account for some reason. i don't know why he's doing that.

My camera add-on does not have any affiliation with the accused BLhack/aimbot.

I have explained how my camera add-on works and even given image links to its effect.
Its a Blockland command along the lines of "chase cam" and its just delayed by a long time, however, if you wait the time out. It would start playing back your movement.

Here's visual proof: http://plays.tv/video/5949a7262140f32907/camera-client-in-action

The reason I say "it will give me an illegal advantage" is clearly seen here, basically if I set a camera somewhere that i'm not I can see what goes on and it'd just be unfair. I have never used this client add-on to gain advantage at all.

Here's other examples of me using it on the new years server:

I have explained how my camera add-on works and even given image links to its effect.
Its a Blockland command along the lines of "chase cam" and its just delayed by a long time, however, if you wait the time out. It would start playing back your movement.

i don't think you've explained this to me at all.

The reason I say "it will give me an illegal advantage" is clearly seen here, basically if I set a camera somewhere that i'm not I can see what goes on and it'd just be unfair. I have never used this client add-on to gain advantage at all.

so why do you still have it

otherwise thanks for the explanation. i am currently thinking of the decision right now.

otherwise thanks for the explanation. i am currently thinking of the decision right now.
So you expect that he'd delete an add-on when he's done using it?

So you expect that he'd delete an add-on when he's done using it?

what are you saying? i'm not saying that he should delete his entire add-on, i'm saying he should do something about the part where he's able to have an illegal advantage. you're telling me you can't do something about that?

i don't think you've explained this to me at all.

I keep it for screenshot reasons.

what are you saying? i'm not saying that he should delete his entire add-on, i'm saying he should do something about the part where he's able to have an illegal advantage. you're telling me you can't do something about that? i understand he "never uses it" but a lot of people carry blhack around and they can lie about them not using it...i'm not saying i don't believe him but i don't know him or how he works either

wait i kinda forgeted that post up stuff

what are you saying? i'm not saying that he should delete his entire add-on, i'm saying he should do something about the part where he's able to have an illegal advantage. you're telling me you can't do something about that? i understand he "never uses it" but a lot of people carry blhack around and they can lie about them not using it...i'm not saying i don't believe him but i don't know him or how he works either
what would he do about it? tell me what he could do to make it stop doing the one thing it does, without just removing the add-on
all the add-on does, as far as i can tell, is set the camera follow time to a very high number so that it locks in place and lets you take a screenshot of yourself
anybody could do this with the console if they wanted to, the add-on probably just lets you bind it to a key to make it easier

what would he do about it? tell me what he could do to make it stop doing the one thing it does, without just removing the add-on
all the add-on does, as far as i can tell, is set the camera follow time to a very high number so that it locks in place and lets you take a screenshot of yourself
anybody could do this with the console if they wanted to, the add-on probably just lets you bind it to a key to make it easier

Yes, this is exactly what it does.

if he has knowledge of coding he could remove part of the code in the add-on...?

i'm not really dictating anyone here of what to do with their add-ons notice how i'm saying "should". he can do whatever he wants. however, even you could raise a few eyebrows on him admitting that the add-on does something unfair if you were a host of the server and he joins your server often. it's all about trust is where i'm getting at, and i really am unsure myself whether to trust him whether he doesn't fundle with the loving thing.

Yes, this is exactly what it does.

thanks for explaining

skul is off the hook for now but i hope he understands why i was doing this. i'm not a bad guy.

if he has knowledge of coding he could remove part of the code in the add-on...?

and triple post AGAIN...but i never use this add-on and i don't know how it works so please take what i said here with a grain of salt.

and triple post AGAIN...but i never use this add-on and i don't know how it works so please take what i said here with a grain of salt.
okay but i just

serverconnection.chasecam(time in ms);

actually you cant do that if the playertype they are disables third person view

actually you cant do that if the playertype they are disables third person view
well yea but you can work around the third person thing
or does the command still not work after that