Kott's False BLhack accusation on Kott's Mafia Madness Too server

Author Topic: Kott's False BLhack accusation on Kott's Mafia Madness Too server  (Read 4680 times)

Here's the Dealio: When I start up Blockland I usually join the first MMtoo server I see, apparently there's an action I kinda do when I get bored, because of the round getting dragged on. I do a thing where I just go around circling around people. Apparently iv'e been told to "turn that off" because its a similar action to BLhack's aimbot/lockon.

I've told them that I do not have the hack that they are talking about, or any hack for that matter.

These accusations have been going on for a few days, and only now have I been banned for them at Kott's server permanently.

This was taken yesterday ^^

bigbird is kott for those who dont know

I'm bringing attention to this not because of a ban, but because of hack accusations. And I want to get this sorted out before it spirals to something I cant do anything about.

I was perm'd after

rlly brother you had to make an entire thread after nobody responded to your post

I can confirm the sudden 360 thing, I see it happen a lot on various servers from unique people. Its probably something to do with high angle and low angle equivalency, like how 0 and 360 degrees are the same. So if you're at angle 15 deg and you quickly change to angle 355 deg, it might take the "long way around the circle" and cause the interpolation to make you look like you just spun rapidly when really the angles are the same and the circular distance is biased by rendering.

The aimbot math doesn't "forget up" either, I remember fixing this later on when I discovered it taking the long way around the circle at the 0 point. It's mathematically correct but you have to take the short angle change so interpolation agrees with it. I can see how they'd think someone was using aimbot with the above bug though. IDK what they mean by jitter since its relatively smooth otherwise.

And the thing with aimbots, especially projectile prediction ones: an aimbot that's mostly correct (aim wise) is basically equally as useless as one that doesn't aim at all. You either aim perfectly or forget it. Back when this thing was made it was a simple kinematic equation that modeled people's movement to predict. Blockland has a lot more going on behind the scenes (ie air drag, collision, some things that would create acceleration, etc) that make it much more different than a simple equation. So hosts can have comfort knowing the aimbot is essentially useless in any long range combat (IDK if MM uses long range combat much).

I can confirm the sudden 360 thing, I see it happen a lot on various servers from unique people. Its probably something to do with high angle and low angle equivalency, like how 0 and 360 degrees are the same. So if you're at angle 15 deg and you quickly change to angle 355 deg, it might take the "long way around the circle" and cause the interpolation to make you look like you just spun rapidly when really the angles are the same and the circular distance is biased by rendering.

The aimbot math doesn't "forget up" either, I remember fixing this later on when I discovered it taking the long way around the circle at the 0 point. It's mathematically correct but you have to take the short angle change so interpolation agrees with it. I can see how they'd think someone was using aimbot with the above bug though. IDK what they mean by jitter since its relatively smooth otherwise.

And the thing with aimbots, especially projectile prediction ones: an aimbot that's mostly correct (aim wise) is basically equally as useless as one that doesn't aim at all. You either aim perfectly or forget it. Back when this thing was made it was a simple kinematic equation that modeled people's movement to predict. Blockland has a lot more going on behind the scenes (ie air drag, collision, some things that would create acceleration, etc) that make it much more different than a simple equation. So hosts can have comfort knowing the aimbot is essentially useless in any long range combat (IDK if MM uses long range combat much).

Thank you for your help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIQo5CBWYVk&feature=youtu.be

this was submitted by just:center. kott talked to me yesterday asking my opinion on the matter, and even after watching the video 3 times and listening to what they told me, i still don't believe there was any use of BLhack

jesus loving christ that's definitely not aimbot but why is youre camera movement so choppy

Does BLHack even work or exist anymore?

jesus loving christ that's definitely not aimbot but why is youre camera movement so choppy

It looks like someone spamming setControlObject on his player so they can get pseudo-spectation. It's one of those crappy hacks usually done on the client end but I guess it could be implemented hackily with selective ghosting.

Does BLHack even work or exist anymore?

The old one I think does, and I posted how to fix it on the forums long ago but nothing has happened (can't find the post)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIQo5CBWYVk&feature=youtu.be

this was submitted by just:center. kott talked to me yesterday asking my opinion on the matter, and even after watching the video 3 times and listening to what they told me, i still don't believe there was any use of BLhack

it showed jittery first person footage that made it impossible to determine whether or not the guy was aimbotting or not because the footage was so jittery and forgeted up

i am kott aka bigbird. i wake up suddenly seeing this drama after a nap and i'd like to say a few things.

i don't permaban outright for no reason whatsoever. i've been told you were aim-locking by a highly trustworthy user and others that i trust, and i've also been noticing it too. several people have been seeing it and so have i. i've already told you it wasn't a common jitter everyone does. you cannot blame me for believing the mentioned coder or just:center on the matter. i know who i trust. i've relied the first coder and metario on doing this sort of action. this drama is making me look like i perma-ban people just because i hear someone cry out "BLHACK!" even though i never would. i've been drama'ing people for spamming, flooding and doing malicious things and i bring enough hard-hitting evidence for it. i'm getting that straight.

ever since you PM'ed me i'd expect you to tell me what it was and how it works because you have a lot of explaining to do when someone is calling you for a possible blhack the only thing you basically told me is that it was some sort of camera feature for your mouse. i haven't asked the questions either which was partially my fault but if you wanted to take this to drama you could at least explain yourself on what the hell what is it then. all you've done is give pictures of our BLG DMs and blockland chat while you have one sentence trying to clear yourself up on that. why can't you tell us what your cam thing is and how it works? you're clearly not saying much on the drama and it feels like you're effortlessly trying to defend yourself. you also had plenty of time during the making of this drama to talk to any of the MMt regulars because i've announced the reason for your permaban. please explain.

another thing i want to say is your last response with me in BLG DMs. had blocked you after saying "you can stop trying" because you caught me at a very bad moment and that is my bad. i will unblock you once i get off of blockland. i'd prefer being talked to in steam.

The aimbot math doesn't "forget up" either, I remember fixing this later on when I discovered it taking the long way around the circle at the 0 point. It's mathematically correct but you have to take the short angle change so interpolation agrees with it. I can see how they'd think someone was using aimbot with the above bug though. IDK what they mean by jitter since its relatively smooth otherwise..

it's a jitter because it looks like one; his camera literally JITTERS at some other direction he is not looking at for a split second. the coder that i highly respect and trust demonstrated me how aim-lock worked using a multiclient player that had that same thing (it was his version although so it may have been better, so i don't know about this defense).

also i've been informed that shapename HUD also affects with the hack. this is another reason why people including i thought you were using blhack. i've also been shared a chatlog of you admitting to having an add-on that has an ILLEGAL ADVANTAGE.

06/16/17 20:17:38    Caden100    9890    and your even doing doublespins
06/16/17 20:17:38    MrTheFlame    9781    I'm one of the cops
06/16/17 20:17:40    Caden100    9890    how are you doing this
06/16/17 20:17:43    Caden100    9890    please explain
06/16/17 20:17:43    Skul    15847    well
06/16/17 20:17:44    Aries    40598    die you loving vent
06/16/17 20:17:46    Skul    15847    blockland is broken
06/16/17 20:17:47    just:center    51892    rude
06/16/17 20:17:48    JizzCake    37674    CRAZIED BODY
06/16/17 20:17:49    Aries    40598    ALL COPS INVESTIGATE JUST
06/16/17 20:17:51    Skul    15847    I not actually doing double spins

06/16/17 20:21:43    Skul    15847    I do have an add-on that would give me an illegal advantage
06/16/17 20:21:45    Skul    15847    But
06/16/17 20:21:49    Aries    40598    what
06/16/17 20:21:50    Skul    15847    its a basic blockland command just binded

you have a lot of explaining to do. so i will be listening to you for the last time and have you that time.

the recorder used a mountobject on skul's avatar head which in his words he said he could record it in first person and i said i accepted it. i expected differently but i guess it's enough. weird

the yellow dots are also from the recorder.

and yes, the video is unavailible because he's re-uploading it to a different account for some reason. i don't know why he's doing that.

tl;dr we were suspicious for a good reason. i was not in the right for some of the things but you haven't explained yourself on why people should believe you for not using BLhack. just:center and i did a poor job at creating the evidence for the video on the behalf, but witnesses still count and the chatlogs and image give out red flags too. i hope you understand where i'm getting at here.

triplepost but the video's reuploaded though it does not matter because the recording's gone to stuff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JubHIDFOWw

just:center's voice sounds different in that video. hmm cant put my foot on it