Let's Have a Language Thread

Author Topic: Let's Have a Language Thread  (Read 1631 times)

blocked. blocked. blocked. all of you are blocked.

.i xu xo tcidu be dei cu baupli la .lojban? .i .uinai si'au no da pe la .blàkland. cu di'i se bangu ly!
« Last Edit: June 21, 2017, 06:18:08 AM by Johnimiester »

Using Google Translate's Detect Language feature, its apparently Albanian but wont provide any actual translation into english.

We should remove all languages that aren't English from existence considering they're not relevant

We should remove all languages that aren't English from existence considering they're not relevant
but they're fun to learn :(

Using Google Translate's Detect Language feature, its apparently Albanian but wont provide any actual translation into english.

Thanks buddy, I'll make sure to inform the FBI Swat One is a terrorist.

i can speak english, a bit of french (wholly familiar with the grammar but lacking some words,) and i'm trying to learn japanese right now
it's gonna take a long time to learn japanese because i have to learn 2 alphabets, several kanji, lots of words, and japanese grammar

i can speak english, a bit of french (wholly familiar with the grammar but lacking some words,) and i'm trying to learn japanese right now
it's gonna take a long time to learn japanese because i have to learn 2 alphabets, several kanji, lots of words, and japanese grammar
out of curiosity, why japanese? if you're just looking to learn a language in that region mandarin is the most practical, but korean is probably the easiest
but they're fun to learn :(
what the stuff did i seriously post this yesterday? it feels like it's been almost a week

out of curiosity, why japanese? if you're just looking to learn a language in that region mandarin is the most practical, but korean is probably the easiest
i'm a dumb loving weeaboo and i want to read jap-language manga and play the loving nintendo games that come out earlier than in the us and some aren't even released here

Thanks buddy, I'll make sure to inform the FBI Swat One is a terrorist.
Thanks buddy-o.

まだ白人は日本語がより良いを知らないwwww

つぎペアールハーバーを爆発しましょう!お前は死んでいるwwwww オレたちがお前の赤ちゃんをくらうのが好き!