steam summer sale

Author Topic: steam summer sale  (Read 14194 times)

all serious sam games and dlc for $11
what a steal

for me, valve complete is only $11.

I have most of the games already and I'm probably not gonna play the ones I don't have but still it's so tempting...
« Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 10:01:50 AM by joe411 »

Am i supposed to only get 2 cards per day by going through my discovery queue, or 3? Because i have 6 cards now

Also, i only had 2 sticker quests today, but i got 3 sticker packs, i somehow managed to get a second pack while customizing my discovery queue preferences, so with only 5 sticker quests overall, i've gotten 6 sticker packs in total

This feels kinda broken

Watch Dogs 2 or the new Prey?

Also what does Watch Dogs 2 do differently from the first in terms of gameplay? I don't give a forget about how "wacky" they made it.
http://www.strawpoll.me/13269150

Why do you need the Vault hunter upgrade pack when you are already getting the GOTY

the goty doesnt have all the dlc and toxicology is making me buy anthony burch's cuckold fantasy 2 at gunpoint
« Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 05:13:47 PM by torin² »

Was only about $100 could've been worse right haha

Also I had gotten 15 cards and I still can't make a badge due to duplicates.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2017, 01:53:42 AM by LeetZero »

Also I had gotten 15 cards and I still can't make a badge due to duplicates.
Sell them and buy the ones you don't have, trade for them, or browse through your discovery queue three times a day throughout the sale

I got Elite: Dangerous and I'll probably get the Payday 2 loyalty bundle even though it's not any cheaper lol

hows this look

iirc rainbow 6 seige is only $15? Why is yours $23.99?

Payday 2 loyalty bundle even though it's not any cheaper lol
I'm kind of annoyed at how they did that
I thought I read somewhere that it was going to be 85% off in the bundle, just like before the game went free, but instead it's only 50% off

and now people are forced to buy the game + DLC instead of just the game, which means it's actually more expensive to start playing it

got beamng drive and just cause 2 for only $21 CAD
nice

iirc rainbow 6 seige is only $15? Why is yours $23.99?
they have different versions of the game