How many genders are there?

(((Six gorillion)))
34 (25.2%)
Two
68 (50.4%)
One (women are objects)
33 (24.4%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Author Topic: How many Genders are there?  (Read 7259 times)

hehe xd
As far as I am reading in that list of Population figures most of them seem to be straight-out disabilities, malformations etc., and at core level they are ~still~ attributed to either a male or a female.
Also I am positive a large percentage of the people claiming to be anything other than the 2 genders are otherwise not even part of any of those clinical conditions.
It's like saying you can park in the handicapped spot because you cut your finger, although that's not really the best brown townogy.

You get born with a snake or a vagina, there's no alternative there mate.
It doesn't even matter if you act like a female 100% - you are still a male, and vice-versa.
biologically, yes.. socially? not necessarily.

society won't call you a male if you genuinely look/act like a female, let's be real.
if you were in public and you saw a female acting like a female and doing female things, (regardless of whether it was actually a female or not) chances are you'd still refer to them as female.

transgender people already know that they're biologically male or female. that's exactly their problem. They don't want to conform to the social expectations of their corresponding love. Maybe wearing dresses appeals to a biological male rather than a t-shirt and some jeans. Or maybe a biological female doesn't like all the typical girly things and is more appealed by masculine things. Why should they be forced to conform to societies' "rules" and expectations of the two genders?

While I believe there are only 2 genders and 2 corresponding lovees, I do believe there's a gender spectrum with male and female as opposite ends, with the spectrum in between just being differing levels of masculinity/femininity.

transgender people already know that they're biologically male or female. that's exactly their problem. They don't want to conform to the social expectations of their corresponding love. Maybe wearing dresses appeals to a biological male rather than a t-shirt and some jeans. Or maybe a biological female doesn't like all the typical girly things and is more appealed by masculine things. Why should they be forced to conform to societies' "rules" and expectations of the two genders?

you can wear what you want, but you're still the same gender; you can't change that.

you can wear what you want, but you're still the same gender; you can't change that.
if you encountered a female in public and they were actually biologically male but you didn't know that, you would likely still refer to them as female.

it's definitely not the best example, but it's decent enough to explain that gender is different from biological love due to our social expectations of what male/female genders should be.

love is biological, gender is not

hehe xd
defects dont constitute new genders lmao. or do you think people with down's syndrome are their own species?

according to commie child enthusiast psychologists. ok buddy

Pretty sure they're the same thing.

if you encountered a female in public and they were actually biologically male but you didn't know that, you would likely still refer to them as female.

it's definitely not the best example, but it's decent enough to explain that gender is different from biological love due to our social expectations of what the male/female genders should be.

not according to the WHO, or the APA, or, y'know, the dictionary

Just because you call someone that's actually male a female that doesn't make them female. That's called being wrong.

it's definitely not the best example, but it's decent enough to explain that gender is different from biological love due to our social expectations of what male/female genders should be.

it'd have to be a pretty convincing transmission to fool me. every time i've mistaken someone's gender for how they dress, they tell me they're actually a male/female and i apologize.

male, female, other

What, you think one is based on "ideal" behavior?
They both just refer to what kind of junk a person has.