I messed up, and I understand.

Author Topic: I messed up, and I understand.  (Read 1528 times)

Welp, it's been a while. I finally got another key, and after my perma ban back in December, I decided, I had a break, and I am gonna give it another shot.
Or in otherwords, Im coming back.
Hopefully this won't be a waste of $10 down the drain, and I can not get banned this time, but I will try not to be aids this go around and be a lot better than last time.
It's good to be back, anything big I missed
« Last Edit: June 22, 2017, 10:31:44 PM by Darth C3P0² »

Generally if you come back from a permaban, you don't make an apology letter about your past. You just come back a changed person, and people won't stuff on you if you've actually changed.

It would've been better to not make a thread announcing "hey guys i'm a user who was permanently banned, let's hope i don't get banned again!"

the fact you're bringing attention to your past history like this is only harmful for you, and it only serves to continue giving you the negative reputation you may have had the last time.

woah when the forget did you get banned dude, i thought you just disappeared

just checked, that ban was utter bullstuff
« Last Edit: June 22, 2017, 10:39:22 PM by randomtroll39 »

Ye, I made a typo on the thread topic. It lead to me using $10 of my good earned cash

Generally if you come back from a permaban, you don't make an apology letter about your past. You just come back a changed person, and people won't stuff on you if you've actually changed.

It would've been better to not make a thread announcing "hey guys i'm a user who was permanently banned, let's hope i don't get banned again!"

the fact you're bringing attention to your past history like this is only harmful for you, and it only serves to continue giving you the negative reputation you may have had the last time.

Excuse him for feeling sorry for the bad things he's done, and not hiding his past history which, if he did, would lead to the Streisand effect anyway.

Excuse him for feeling sorry for the bad things he's done, and not hiding his past history which, if he did, would lead to the Streisand effect anyway.
except you're not attempting to hide anything if you don't ever bring it up. 90% of the time, absolutely nobody remembers what any of these people did when they make these 'im sorry' posts about 2 years later. tbh it probably makes it worse for them.

except you're not attempting to hide anything if you don't ever bring it up. 90% of the time, absolutely nobody remembers what any of these people did when they make these 'im sorry' posts about 2 years later. tbh it probably makes it worse for them.

Here's the thing then:

When you say a plain sorry everyone's like "who tf are you?"

When you say a sorry for all X things you've done half are like "apology accepted/welcome back man" and the others "YOU loving friend WHY DO YOU APOLOGIZE YOU OCD PSYCHO"

your ban was bullstuff, you didnt do anything wrong so i dont see why you need to apologize

your ban was bullstuff, you didnt do anything wrong so i dont see why you need to apologize
Well, it was more of an apology for the typo that lead to my ban and my stuffposts in the past.