Author Topic: SEGA Forever: every sega game coming to android and iOS  (Read 893 times)

http://forever.sega.com/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPnCBe0cLos

this looks super loving good
also the trailer mentions segata sanshiro holy forget lol

Well, not every Sega game. Every game that was on a Sega console.

And this is why Sega's cool nowadays. People want to make a sonic fan game? You're hired. Want to play all our old games? Here, have them all for free.

Where Nintendo... Metroid fan game? Shut it down. Wanna play our old games? Here's 12 of them, again, now hand over the money.

And this is why Sega's cool nowadays. People want to make a sonic fan game? You're hired. Want to play all our old games? Here, have them all for free.

Where Nintendo... Metroid fan game? Shut it down. Wanna play our old games? Here's 12 of them, again, now hand over the money.

well, you know what they say

sega does what nintendont

The catch is that you have to watch ads, placed on the start and after every level. (Sonic 1)

Well, not every Sega game. Every game that was on a Sega console.

Yeah but, Metroid Prime 4.

also the am2r dev says hes ok with samus returns

The catch is that you have to watch ads, placed on the start and after every level. (Sonic 1)

i think it's only 2 bucks to remove which tbh isn't too bad of a deal

i think it's only 2 bucks to remove which tbh isn't too bad of a deal
Yeah it's far better than Nintendo who charges $8 for their SNES VC

To be fair, the Metroid game was probably shut down because of the new 3DS game and Nintendo probably just wanted to avoid confusion or something like that

wait I remember playing crazy taxi on my ipad a few years ago