smh(41072) & Capital(176495) \ Zapk and one of his best friends.

Author Topic: smh(41072) & Capital(176495) \ Zapk and one of his best friends.  (Read 3037 times)

Oh boy, Zapk time. But first...
Capital
I have quite alot of beef with this guy, so i will spare you the details. In MERP there are rules to prevent empires from having too much units built in a short time and rules to prevent empires from having technology that can instantly destroy anything. Well Capital breaks those two rules. He often targets people he dislikes.

smh/Zapk

This guy is Zapk. The same one who spammed ballhole and hacked accounts. If you dont believe he is zapk i can answer that in one simple but long image.
He turns out to be a friend of capital after events that have happened on my server.

Image time! This is what happened on my server. I wont name who took these images as he likes privacy.

Before this, Capital gets banned.

Im going to post more of the images if nessesary or on anyones request, although they are mostly just discussion between me and the admin team.

smh is Profitman, Zapk is Zapk, they are different people

I don't know if Zapk even plays Blockland anymore, I haven't heard anything from him

damn i sure was handicapped with changing my name in 2015

I'm not entirely sure what this drama is about? The fact that smh is zapk & capital is a friend, or that capital "breaks rules" in merps, which is subjective (and in some cases untrue, depending on the server's rules)?
Also, pretty sure smh isn't zapk

He just admits that hes zapk. That or he accidentally did sarcasm which i really dont know how that would happen.  The existance of Hawt/Profitman/smh would tell why Zapk rarely makes alts anymore. He has one that was never discovered.

Just when you thought critawakets couldn't get any more handicapped

He just admits that hes zapk. That or he accidentally did sarcasm which i really dont know how that would happen.  The existance of Hawt/Profitman/smh would tell why Zapk rarely makes alts anymore. He has one that was never discovered.
smh is not zapk.

I've encountered Zapk and I'm close acquaintances with smh. The two are completely different people.

Audios is zapk im p sure

He just admits that hes zapk. That or he accidentally did sarcasm which i really dont know how that would happen.  The existance of Hawt/Profitman/smh would tell why Zapk rarely makes alts anymore. He has one that was never discovered.
That's just the way he acts, he wasn't saying that in a serious way (like I said smh is profitman). Either way you should do some searching before assuming

Audios is zapk im p sure
You should do your searching too, that's cca

It's not difficult searching these names on the forum or simply asking other people

Wtf SMH is a loving chill guy, no loving way he's zapk

i knew it was one of the two chill