does anybody else experience extreme cringe when they look at their old posts?

Author Topic: does anybody else experience extreme cringe when they look at their old posts?  (Read 2359 times)

whenever i go to look at my old posts even if they're not that bad i still can't stand looking at it. i can only look for like 15 seconds before i have to click away lol anyone else relate?

i don't cringe unless i remember that i was the person that typed those, it sounds like a completely different person (and an idiot lmao)
i'm more angry tbh

I don't tend to look back at those. Many of my old posts are horrendously cringy, and it bothers me a lot that I acted like that.

YES.

oh GOD, my last account was 'the legend of derpa', and it was A W F U L

yes, all of my old posts were cringe

Idk why, but it scary to me when I look at the people post who called you an idiot back then

Not really. I was fourteen and socially awkward. I was just about as annoying as anyone else my age at the time.

I was in the 5th grade at the time and semi new to online stuff so yep definitely

Talking about my first [insert name here] acc

my old posts are slick as can be. infact, i am impressed by how cool my former self actually was.

Nope. Why would I? If anything, I'd say I've become a bit dumber over the years.