2017/06/27 - New Forum Server

Author Topic: 2017/06/27 - New Forum Server  (Read 154126 times)

I think "spaghetti" is a good way to describe whatever this is

i dont think hes writing his own forum software

i dont think hes writing his own forum software

then I'll write it, with blackjack and hookers.

looks like the new version of brainforget to me

regex is brainforget's predecessor

except it wasn't a joke

i'd be interested in a forum completely made by brainforget

a POST request would be near impossible to make and the text boxes you write in and simple buttons would take 20+ lines of code

[im g]http://files.umwblogs.org/blogs.dir/5583/files/2011/06/YouTube-Bender-s-Big-Score-Original-Trailer-in-HD-01.gif[/img]
it takes two colors to make a rainbow

Regex is black magic, don't question it

ur gonna love this one forum about blockland then~!

a POST request would be near impossible to make and the text boxes you write in and simple buttons would take 20+ lines of code

where there's an IF-ELSE there's a way

Someone has already implemented a crude HTTP server here.

pecon's made a php forum before

Someone has already implemented a crude HTTP server here.
Code: [Select]
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++>+++>>+>++>>+>+>>+><<<<<<<<<<%>>>>>>>>>>+++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++>+++>>+<<<<<<<<<<<<<[>>>>>>>>>>>>>>+<<<<<<<<<<
<<<<-]>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>+>++++++++++++++++>++>>+++++++++++++++>++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++>>>>>+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++>+++++++>++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++>>>>>>>+>++++++++++++++++<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<%+[[-]>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++>++>>+><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<[->>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>+<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<]>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>+>+++++++++<<
<<<<<%>>>>[<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<+>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>-]<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
<<<<<<<<+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>++>>++++++++++
++++++++++<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<%[-<<<<<<<<<<+>>>>>>>>>>]>>>>[->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>+<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<][-]<[-]<[-]<[-]<[-]<[-]<[-]<[-]<[-]<[-]<[-]<[-]<
[-]<[-]<[->>>>+<<<<]>+++>>+>>++>+>++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++>>++>+++++>-><<<<<<<<<<<<%>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>[-]>[>]<[[-]<]<[<]<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>+[[-]<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<[->>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>+>+<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<]>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>[-<<<<<<<<<<
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<+>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>]++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++[-<->]+<
[>-<[-]]>-]<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<[-]<[<]>[-]>[-]>[-]>[-]>[-]>>[>][-]>[-]>[-]>[-]>[
-]>[-]>[-]>[-]>[-]>[-]>[-]>[-]>[-]>[-]>[-]>[-]>[-]>[-]>[-]>[-]>[-]>[-]>[-]>[-]>[-]>[-]><
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<[<]>[[->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>+>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>+<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<]>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>[-<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<+>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>]<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
<<>]<[<]>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>[>]<[[-]<[<]<+>>[>]<
]<[-<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<+>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>]<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
<<<<+<<<++>++>+>[>]>>+><<<<[<]>%<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<+>+++>>+><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<[->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>+<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<]>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>++>+>++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++>>+>+++++++++++++++++>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++>++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++>+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++>++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++>+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++>+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++>++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++>++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++>++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++>+++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++>++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++>+++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++>++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++>+++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++>+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++>++++++++++>++++++++++><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<%>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>><[-]<[-]<[-]<[-]<[-]<[-]<[-]<[-]<[-]<[-]<[-]<[-]<[-]<[-]<[-]<[-]<[-]<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<[-]>[-]>[-]>[-]>>[-]>[-]>[
-]>[-]>[-]>[-]>[-]>[-]>[-]><<<<<<<<<<<<<<++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++>++++>>
+><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<[->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>+<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<]>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>+>>>>>>>>>>>[-<<<<<<<<<<+>>>>>>>>>>]<<<<<<<<<<>>+>>>++>->-><<<<<
<<<<<<<<<<%[-]>[-]>[-]>[-]<<<+++>+>>+<<<%>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>[>]>>[-]<<<[[-]<]<<<[-]<[-]<[
-]<[-]<[-]<[-]<[-]<[-]<[-]<[-]<[-]<[-]<[-]<[-]<[-]<[-]<[-]<[-]<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
<<<<<[-]>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>[-<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<+>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>]<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<[-]>[-]+++>[-]>[-]+>[-]++>[-]>
[-]+>[-]+>[-]>[-]+>[-]>[-]+++>[-]>[-]+>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>[-]>>[-]++++++++++++++++>[-]>[
-]>[-]>[-]>[-]>[-]>[-]>[-]<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<+]

what the forget.