So I'm getting my best friend a b-day present... (SHE GOT IT pg3)

Author Topic: So I'm getting my best friend a b-day present... (SHE GOT IT pg3)  (Read 3655 times)

...and I wanna go all out for this bitch cuz she my bitch and we extra as forget and i want to see what y'all think.

Music is like the staple and utmost epitome of our friendship so her gift is going to be heavily focused on music.

So she's wanted a vinyl record player/turntable since I've known her, so I'm definitely getting her that and I'm gonna order a single vinyl disc with some favorite songs of ours we found throughout the past year.

https://soundcloud.com/vibesnetwork/sets/for-michelle (these are the songs im currently planning to have on the disc) I've listened to many record players so I'm confident that these songs will most likely sound decent on a record player.  If you're assed enough, take a listen to the songs and tell me what you think.

For my past birthday, she gave me a list of songs with reasons why they remind her of me so I plan on doing that as well. She's written me full both sided page notes since I've gone through a lot this past year and she always wanted me to give one in return so I'll be doing that, too. This bitch has been with me through thick and thin and she's gone through hell with family and school and I want to make her sweet 16 count.

Is this too much? lmfao
thoughts?

« Last Edit: August 05, 2017, 10:34:44 PM by Khaz »

That...actually sounds really romantic more than "too much"

but that's just me

That...actually sounds really romantic more than "too much"

but that's just me
yeah lmao we get that a lot but we're definitely not romantically interested in each other.

i guess you could say our friendship is just platonic love
great idea
thanks

hell ya dood that'd be rly nice

TRUST NO THOT
Wait... wait

Trust No Thot
T.N.T.

NO TORIN!
DON'T DO IT!

put bryson tiller as the last tracc and forget her

i think the offer to forget will be on the table after this