Author Topic: Welp, here we go.  (Read 1236 times)

You may know me as "Ayebee123" in blockland, with a BL_ID of 202544. (somehow remember that on the top of my head) Before I enter the BLF A.K.A hell, what should I know? Also, a quick question, i've been trying to set something as my PFP, and it doesn't even show. Any help with that?

1. read rules
2. dont make threads like these (see rules)
3. profile pic problem? post in help section. Someone will help you.
4. that's all you should know
« Last Edit: June 30, 2017, 02:21:40 PM by elm »

profile pictures need to be 75x75 or smaller, if thats what you mean by pfp

welcome to the forums. despite all the memeing there are still decent places here to have rational and good discussion

Have you ever been on other forums? This one isn't too different.

the biggest social rule is to not act smarter than you really are. if you're dumb, don't try to be better and you'll probably be a chill dude

rule 1: ignore drama at all costs. also ignore saying things that may be potentially offensive/may piss off a group if you say it.

rule 1: ignore drama at all costs. also ignore saying things that may be potentially offensive/may piss off a group if you say it.
it's important to know drama though, besides the only reason you'd evade drama is its toxicity and you can find that same thing in off topic

it's important to know drama though, besides the only reason you'd evade drama is its toxicity and you can find that same thing in off topic
off topic is alot more chill if you know what threads to avoid
you can't stuffpost in certain areas like Furry Megathread because you'll be jumped on and stuff like that
it's also important to learn the problem users; look at drama but never comment on it, be sure to be un-opinionated and be sure to not say anything that would piss off a group of users especially in drama because hot damn you'll get a drama on you at the speed of light

also be sure not to share anything personal that you could be made fun of for like special interestes and etc, blf will tear you apart
« Last Edit: June 30, 2017, 11:36:46 AM by Verification »

off topic is alot more chill if you know what threads to avoid
you can't stuffpost in certain areas like Furry Megathread because you'll be jumped on and stuff like that
it's also important to learn the problem users; look at drama but never comment on it, be sure to be un-opinionated and be sure to not say anything that would piss off a group of users especially in drama because hot damn you'll get a drama on you at the speed of light
comment in drama if you have something relevant to say, if you're just there to say /support or to call someone a handicap best to think before you hit post
granted what you're saying about off topic is correct, sometimes it's less obvious which threads you should back off from