Author Topic: Yep, Can't Authenticate, What The  (Read 2396 times)

I'm pretty sure you are all sick and tired of hearing, Help I can't authenticate, welp I'm sorry but I have the same loving problem even after Reseting Computer, Reinstalling Blockland, Disconnecting and Connecting to the Internet, Putting Steam in Offline Mode and into Online Mode, Checking my Firewall, well that may be the problem. This wasn't like this before, I have had this problem before, I think twice, I just waited a couple of hours and it randomly started working, but for this time I don't see it being fixed anytime soon, without some troubleshooting. I have 10 mbps internet wtf is, I'm not sure if this is relating to the problem, forgive my foolishness.
Anyways, Blockland was working fine for me yesterday, up until now, perhaps I deserve this, anyways please help!

Ask Annoying Orange for help

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: July 01, 2017, 05:27:57 AM by Badspot »

are you on windows or mac, since you're on the steam version

Ask Annoying Orange for help
While this is funny it is a richard move to stuffpost in Help section

I have the same issue, but I fixed it multiple times and it still keeps happening. My key is stuck on authenticating and when I re-insert my key, the problem usually fixes. I also tried running Blockland as administrator and steam as administrator and the problem resolves that way too. Try doing those things.

are you on windows or mac, since you're on the steam version
Yes im on window 8

Try what HellSpy did

If nothing works restart the computer entirely, try resetting the router if you can.

Entirely? what?
Also how the forget does administrator work? I am one and it still doesn't loving work, resetting router is odd and rude because my whole family will feel the effects. I am so forgeted, Thanks so loving much Badspot, I didn't spend  money just to get this loving stuff

just restart it while they're not using the internet?
there's no need to be rude

User was banned for this post
you will not be missed

try verifying your steam files
right click blockland, click properties > local files > verify integrity of game cache
even though it only restores files it may be the problem

Entirely? what?
Also how the forget does administrator work? I am one and it still doesn't loving work, resetting router is odd and rude because my whole family will feel the effects. I am so forgeted, Thanks so loving much Badspot, I didn't spend  money just to get this loving stuff
It's not Badspot's fault that your computer is refusing to connect to Blockland. Restart your computer, is it that hard?

Restart the router when no one is using it, or ask them if you can reset it to fix internet problems.

If that doesn't work, reinstall Blockland. Do not install add-ons until you try launching Blockland with default add-ons.

If this doesn't work, you have to post a log with trace.

How to post a proper log with authentication:
trace(1); auth_init_client();

I PARTIALLY fixed the problem. For some strange reason, when my friend is playing a blockland server,  I can use Steam to join my friend in the server he is playing in, and when I disconnect it I have full authentication. Although this is true, I tried playing blockland without steam and joining my friends server, I can't authenticate, does anyone know why this is happening?

also thank you so much kyuande for trying to help, and drydess, phflack, failbros, and spy for your support on this!