Hacker found on Kyle's grapple knife

Author Topic: Hacker found on Kyle's grapple knife  (Read 4555 times)

OK so this stupid monday on kyle!'s grapple kite asked me if i liked mayo and I said no.

right after i said no this nibba loving KILLED ME,  :co cookieMonokieMonster: like wtf nibba why you hacking i never die!!!!!!!!1

Ban this brothera his ID is 33104 and his username is Temper, like omg loving hacks i don't want ur loving mayo brother!!!!!  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookieMonster:

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: July 01, 2017, 04:41:05 AM by Badspot »

i'll notify the authorities immediately!

why don't you like mayo?

why don't you like mayo?
Would you take mayo from a brother as ugly as temper???

Would you take mayo from a brother as ugly as temper???
are you trying to tell me that you got raped?

are you trying to tell me that you got raped?
yes nibba he tried to spread that forgetin mayo on my foot like brother wtf? It was cold af nibba

bro i've seen this dude everywhere, he's constantly asking if i like ketchup :|

yes nibba he tried to spread that forgetin mayo on my foot like brother wtf? It was cold af nibba
does he have a foot special interest

does he have a foot special interest
i dont kno N i g g a, but he likes condiments thats for sure nibb a

i dont kno N i g g a, but he likes condiments thats for sure nibb a
what condiments does he specifically use other than mayo

what condiments does he specifically use other than mayo
dis loving n i g a always akin if i like mayo, ketchup, loving mustard like who tf likes mustard what kind of gay

dis loving n i g a always akin if i like mayo, ketchup, loving mustard like who tf likes mustard what kind of gay
mustard does suck, but uh, we're derailing the topic here, uh... what did said person look like

mustard does suck, but uh, we're derailing the topic here, uh... what did said person look like
this mofo was wearing some gay ass red loving egyptian hat or some stuff and a red cape with a blue suit like srsly how g a y