Blockland Confederations Cup 2017 - [RAW STATS RELEASED]

Author Topic: Blockland Confederations Cup 2017 - [RAW STATS RELEASED]  (Read 39736 times)

Last night I took an L but tonight i'll bounce back

If captains need help building up players, training, or anything else: message me on discord, I'm coaching this season! chakada#6449

very proud of our new sponsor this year for the Confederations Cup 2017 soccer tournament, here's a custom GBFL Capital '93 Stock car #17 currently only available on our server

The Capital 93 vehicles will be shown in our entrance area, near Starblocks coffee, free to use by everyone (not drive, but check out inside, controls etc)

Check out Teneksi's Garage and Capital '93 vehicles right here!
« Last Edit: July 03, 2017, 05:42:05 PM by MrLoL² »

The year went by fast i assume. I thought yesterday was the New Years party.

edit: when will the server open and the tournament start?
« Last Edit: July 03, 2017, 08:33:05 PM by are you my ghost »

The year went by fast i assume. I thought yesterday was the New Years party.

edit: when will the server open and the tournament start?
We're working hard to get our practice server up and ready to go; keep checking back for details. We will announce it here and on our Discord when it goes up.

The current time frame is still all within July, so soon after the 10th (after sign ups close) we will try and kick things off ASAP.

We're working hard to get our practice server up and ready to go; keep checking back for details. We will announce it here and on our Discord when it goes up.

The current time frame is still all within July, so soon after the 10th (after sign ups close) we will try and kick things off ASAP.
OK thx

Formal request to have one country changed to Nigeria so that Betelgeuse and I can play

Hope to be commentating this year! Absolutely mad fer it.

Formal request to have one country changed to Nigeria so that Betelgeuse and I can play
That would defy the name of this year's theme.

Can't wait to hear you commentating again! Hope to see you there! :)
« Last Edit: July 04, 2017, 12:41:39 AM by WALDO »

Could you translate for Daxos again also?