Author Topic: [Sound] Vehicle Startups + Vehicle Startups HD (Now on Glass!)  (Read 5631 times)

Oh man I needed this so badly for my car builds! Thanks so much man, you rock!

Can we get a heavy 8 cylinder diesel startup for trucks and crap like that?
mind if you find a sound for something heavy like tanks and such
No train? Diesel truck? Large generator?
Just so you guys know, I'm ripping these sounds from this game. There are currently no diesels and basically every engine of a given type will sound exactly the same even if they are a different size, have a different exhaust system, or any other differences. (so every V6 sounds the same, every I4 sounds the same, etc.) If I make an engine similar to something you'd find in a 4cyl generator, it'd sound just like the 4cyl we already have.

However, there is now a NEW engine sound that literally nobody asked for - the V8 Flatplane! You'd find this sort of engine in a Ferrari. I'll find a train sound tomorrow, it's getting a bit late for me to be on my computer. Use the download link in the first post, it's been updated.

QUICK EDIT: The new flatplane sounds may not actually be mono. Hopefully they are.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 02:30:42 AM by Sideswipe »

"1.1.1 - Loudening of the V12 Turbo"

Oh you finally did it! YAY!

This is a cool adddon, too bad it doesnt have any tank startup sounds (and i doubt that it ever will.)

SOUNDS RIPPED (WITHOUT LEGAL PERMISSION FROM ROCKSTAR) FROM GTA V WHICH MAY BE BREAKING COPYRIGHT LAW NOW AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD

oh great now that i cant get the much needed v e h i c l e e v e n t s
i will have to settle for just having these as "incase of" things thanks for the dead link
it sure helped me