Halo 2
9 (15.8%)
Halo 3
14 (24.6%)
Halo 3 ODST
7 (12.3%)
Halo Reach
14 (24.6%)
You lived under a rock when bungie made halo and only play 343i halo games and think they are good
3 (5.3%)

Total Members Voted: 57

Voting closed: July 13, 2017, 09:08:04 PM

Author Topic: What bungie halo game was the best?  (Read 2413 times)

I would say halo 3 personally

It's a tossup between 3 and Reach IMO.

Reach. Halo 3 was better storywise in my opinion (I'm just a softie for the Chief, I guess) but I really enjoyed the multiplayer mechanics of Reach far more. From how much they expanded on the armor system, which I think is better than 4 or 5 again my opinion, to having more gamemodes and other stuff. Too much to go into in a small post like this, but I just wanna stress it was the most fun I had in custom games/forge/online matchmaking I ever had in any halo game, ever.

I honestly wish Reach itself would get a reboot for the PC or even to the Xbox again, I just loved it so much.

most people probably might not like how they made it all gritty and realistic from just a space shooter but I still enjoyed it and thought it was enjoyable even if I was just screwing around in forge singleplayer.

It's a tossup between 3 and Reach IMO.
agreed, but I think in the end I'd pick reach. I loved the singleplayer story, and the multiplayer was PERF

Reach was great with everything but the gameplay. It played like garbage

halo 3
probably because im nostalgia blinded but damn it was really good
also, i'd like to point out a thing called eldewrito, which is pretty much a revival of halo online (free to play halo 3 multiplayer on pc exclusive to russia that got canceled)
https://eldewrito.com/
its pretty neat
« Last Edit: July 03, 2017, 09:34:27 PM by Mr Queeba »

what's the halo game that was availible on pc

i've played that before i thought it was ok

what's the halo game that was availible on pc

i've played that before i thought it was ok

halo 1 and 2 were ported to pc
halo online was like halo 3 but with just the multiplayer aspect and it was on pc and it was free to play. it was only in russia and it got canceled but it is now revived as eldewrito

Halo 3

halo 3
probably because im nostalgia blinded but damn it was really good
also, i'd like to point out a thing called eldewrito, which is pretty much a revival of halo online (free to play halo 3 multiplayer on pc exclusive to russia that got canceled)
https://eldewrito.com/
its pretty neat
Well now there's Installation 01
https://installation01.org/

Halo 3, no question

...but I liked reach

5 was objectively the worst, that's all I know
in fact, there have been several rewrites of the campaign that I've gathered if anyone wants to take a peak

personally, I like the customization options in reach but I can understand how 3 and 2 are better

Well, since it's the only one I've played, I naturally have to say 2. It's not just the only Bungie one, I thought all of them were Bungie.

tie between combat evolved and odst
reach is "we're gritty and deep right guys?"
halo 2 and 3's stories are absolute messes