[NEWS] CNN extorts private citizen after Annoying Orange meme.

Author Topic: [NEWS] CNN extorts private citizen after Annoying Orange meme.  (Read 6433 times)

CNN has posted many stories about what if Annoying Orange were assassinated.

CNN has been inciting violence, constantly.

In fact CNN is the reason BLM even exists because CNN over exaggerates their loving news stories and it riles up black communities after hearing about how an innocent little black boy aspiring to become a rap star was viciously gunned down in cold blood by an evil tribal WHITE police officer.

And they are upset and playing the victim card over a gif? Come the forget on.

The CNN article implies to me that they investigateed han and told him to apologize publicly on reddit or risk being revealed to the world by cnn and getting harassed.

The CNN article implies to me that they investigateed han and told him to apologize publicly on reddit or risk being revealed to the world by cnn and getting harassed.

A news media empire is raining down on a 15 year old over a meme.

We shouldn't tolerate this bullstuff that CNN is pulling. This has become the final straw for most people.

CNN is not publishing "HanA**holeSolo's" name because he is a private citizen who has issued an extensive statement of apology, showed his remorse by saying he has taken down all his offending posts, and because he said he is not going to repeat this ugly behavior on social media again. In addition, he said his statement could serve as an example to others not to do the same.
Translation: he followed our orders so he's safe, for now...
CNN reserves the right to publish his identity should any of that change.
Translation: he'll never make a meme again or his ass will be hanging over our fireplace.

forget you CNN, actually loving die.

wow this is some heavy stuff...i dont know what to believe any more...

when his parents built a very strange machine

when his parents built a very strange machine
CNN's gonna be a phantom if they're going keep doing this stuff.

Watch as phantos defends this stuff.

https://www.reddit.com/r/television/comments/6lbh08/cnn_discovers_identity_of_reddit_user_behind/
CNN is being really dumb. If they get away.with this we may have an issue where people get investigateed because they made memes about news networks.

I think CNN has finally done it.

The internet is going crazy right now.

4chan is apparently teaming up with reddit

4chan is apparently teaming up with reddit
the unimaginable has happened
this is just sad. cnn sucks.

I sure can't wait for news orgs to start bringing up people's online history as a talking point against them, that's gonna be fantastic

CNN is claiming that hanstarfishsolo apologized on reddit before he ever spoke to CNN so it's not "coercion"

Yeah loving right. I seriously doubt a 15 year old personally called CNN to tell them he's sorry after the President posted his gif.