[NEWS] CNN extorts private citizen after Annoying Orange meme.

Author Topic: [NEWS] CNN extorts private citizen after Annoying Orange meme.  (Read 6398 times)

If I were 15 and Annoying Orange posted my gif I would be bragging.

Actually he did brag about it. Lol.

Now all.of a sudden he's sorry and he made sure to apologize before CNN called him. YEAH RIGHT.

Not a huge fan of all the* Tony topic but this is reprehensible from a news organization like CNN. Blatant intimidating and coercion.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 08:33:08 AM by Corderlain »

Well I just turned on CNN just now. They were basically using his apology to set an example for the president to apologize.

They are putting some 15 year olds life in jeopardy just to get Annoying Orange to say he's sorry.

i mean at this point what are people really going to do if CNN releases his info now? with all this backlash, id gladly tell CNN to forget off and watch as the public burns them down for actually releasing my stuff over a meme

If CNN releases his info antifa will still get him

this is forgeted up

cnn isn't journalism, it's loving bull stuff
« Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 08:01:02 AM by MrLoL² »

BRB, making anti-CNN meme.

Holy forget, CNN is so stupid. How the forget is it even possible for a major media conglomerate to be this clueless about optics?

so what,, he put the cnn logo on a guy donald beat up on a wwe special?  and they HATED it?   life is rough :(

meanwhile at cnn headquarters

so what,, he put the cnn logo on a guy donald beat up on a wwe special?  and they HATED it?   life is rough :(

My son was born with a CNN logo for a face and he was visibly upset after watching that video. #notmypresident

"Private citizen"
I never understood this–isn't this redundant?

CNN is basically the united airlines of mainstream media

"Private citizen"
I never understood this–isn't this redundant?

a public citizen is someone in the government iirc