7 (13%)
No.
3 (5.6%)
Pathetic Waste Of Time
13 (24.1%)
Like some but not others.
8 (14.8%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: Shorty Shorts  (Read 43629 times)

wow, they updated their site, its pretty cool, check it out, use firefox though.

did u check the new homepage, this is hilarious

http://shortyshorts.retroblockland.com/media/maveric/funthingselevator.html
wow i liked it :)
wow, they updated their site, its pretty cool, check it out, use firefox though.
i always use firefox :)

I just noticed this thread. I voted "THEY'RE WICKED!" because the intro made me laugh at the end and the stunts are cool. I'm gonna watch the other videos ;) Awesome job! :D

Well, I took off the Packer movies page, since he doesn't make movies anymore, and I added a pictures page for pictures of sorts.

EDIT: Also, I hear some people have a problem saying they hate stuff and insults to my e-face. I know it might frighten you at the uglyness of it, but if you have no balls then so be it, good luck on that whole strategy of insults. Also, if you want to call me names good luck, there is no name I haven't already called myself.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2006, 05:08:56 AM by TehShadow »

you rock

Ain't it da truf, anyway added a new movie "AMod Pwnage" It's pretty kickass, gives you a preview of what your missing if you don't have AMod....

http://shortyshorts.retroblockland.com/media/misc/amodpwnage.html

O_o AMOD..... MUST GET..............NOW......... Thanks for the preview ;)

Indy got banned for posting it because Chris made it. Badspot said "Don't post things from banned people. It's just common sense." I say "What the hell Badspot, just because you hate them (TBM) doesn't mean you should take it out on other people." There's perfect reason for hating TBM and I agree, but Indy isn't one of "them".

SHOOT A CRIP N WATCH MY FAVORITE COLOR DRIP

Good luck on starting a gang war here, I don't think anyone here is a blood. Moron.

sorry to bump but, when are you gonna make more movies? :)