7 (13%)
No.
3 (5.6%)
Pathetic Waste Of Time
13 (24.1%)
Like some but not others.
8 (14.8%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: Shorty Shorts  (Read 43023 times)

You can expect to see a lot more this week, we might make one this weekend.

Added Amod Pwnage II, its a little grainy, either that or hella small.... next time will it will be better.

Shorty Shorts is going to move back BJWayMods.com. 

www.shortyshorts.bjwaymods.co m/   is Shorty Shorts again...

New Movie   www.shortyshorts.bjwaymods.co m/media/misc/moviescenes.html

EDIT: When BJ gets his computer back full time he will buy www.shortyshorts.com and a better space and bandwidth server and a new ftp. :cookieMonster:

it keeps taking long to load the movie, why?

EDIT: it works but it keeps stoping in the middle of the movie and i gotta keep hitting play to watch it
EDIT 2: lol it was funny, i like the darth vader part :D
« Last Edit: March 05, 2006, 12:56:45 PM by masterlegodude »

Just let it load all the way, go take a crap, a shower, and brush your teeth then look at it. Well, it won't take THAT long, but it is a big file.

Venom wanted me to post this : Shorty Shorts moved to BJWayMods as you know if you haven't yet update your bookmarks/favorites. Updated the site template a little and if you have trouble loading the newest movie it's because the file size is pretty big. http://www.shortyshorts.bjwaymods.com/home.html. If you want to get burned or get a Blockland Cribz made about you post your flaws or nags.
And if you want a Blockland Cribz make a persistence of your house and send it to me or post a link.

Any comments or posts about any of the movies?

BUMP

Updated the site template a little bit, no new movies yet, but I would sure like some feedback if any...

Bump

You love these movies and you know it >:(

<Says this really slow>I... LOVE... THESE... MOVIEEEEEES.</Says this really slow>

i made a new movies so you know, its called The End Of Stargate, could someone post the bjwaymods upload site so i can upload my video plz, or the shorty shorts site (the one where i can upload movies on the homepage), i forget both site adresses

p.s.
sorry if this counts as a bump, i thought i knew the site addresses :(

Well, since we upload all our movies to BJWaymods.net and its currently forgeted up, most of the movies won't play, but some of them will, added a new movie, movie scenes, hope you like it. Also, If you downloaded any Shorty Shorts movies in the past and still have them upload them and post the link, because my stupid ass once again, didn't backup my own movies, so if no one has downloaded any of them, we're basically going to have to work really hard to make more movies. Once more, I've noticed that Shorty Shorts has gone down in popularity, I want to know the reason, it might be because we haven't been coming out with any new movies lately because Maveric got grounded, and we're running low on people that can make movies, if you would like to join the Shorty Shorts crew, you must be mature, good at taking directions, and email me at blocklandshadow@yahoo.com. It will be most likely if you comply with those requirements you will become part of the Shorty Shorts crew.