7 (13%)
No.
3 (5.6%)
Pathetic Waste Of Time
13 (24.1%)
Like some but not others.
8 (14.8%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: Shorty Shorts  (Read 43671 times)

Updated to better quality and shorter and *faster*.

Awesome!

What business do you have in this thread Mocheeze, decide to criticize or compliment, haven't seen a post from you yet, til now.

I was just saying that it was cool that you have a better host. I like that you make these videos. Sorry, I'll leave now.

I didn't say you weren't welcome, I just that our history, that that comment was an insult...

as in "YAY SHORTER IS FASTER BECAUSE IT SUCKS!"

Its ok... you can stay

Awesome!

That pretty much implies that it's better graphically.
And since you updated it to make it shorter and faster, that, to, would imply that you made it better.

Basically, when someone updates something, it means that they made it better. So, 'Awesome!' to you.

(Although when viewed from a different perspective it could be insulting.)

Exactly why I said, given "our history" between and mocheeze, hasn't been the greatest, I thought it might be an insult.

Exactly why I said, given "our history" between and mocheeze, hasn't been the greatest, I thought it might be an insult.

The only history we have is you berating me. I don't think I've ever done anything to provoke an attack from you. I might be mistaken though.

In AOT you and rotondo were calling me an emo, and a moron....

Mocheeze gives he password away to tuns of people.

Anyway, Shorty Shorts has expanded in two new branches, comics, and blockland news.

I need a person who can make GOOD quality comics, of Blockland, stick figures, with good plot lines. Maveric will be making Comics as well. Also, if you would like to be a Shorty Shorts news caster, contact me on either aim or msn.

aim: rmvenomak

msn: rscaptvenomak@yahoo.com

Either one will be fine

In AOT you and rotondo were calling me an emo, and a moron....

We only said that because you were constantly flaming me because you said I was bashing you and your movies. Remember that? I thought we were all good after I told you that I like the fact that you did movies, and I never talked trash about you or them. Anyway, glad to hear that you're expanding. :)

Thanks.

Also I added an Eskimo Journey 2 Trailer... the voice at the end is mine :D

http://www.shortyshorts.bjwaymods.com/media/eskimojourney/eskimojourney2trailer.html

I hope they weren't using that...

Yeah, I sound like a moron.....