7 (13%)
No.
3 (5.6%)
Pathetic Waste Of Time
13 (24.1%)
Like some but not others.
8 (14.8%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: Shorty Shorts  (Read 43695 times)

Actually I'm not tribal/Semitist... Its  a jewk. I mean Joke.

But... you are Insaner...

Also, I almost fell on the floor when I saw the "Jump on it" flash, Ven. ;D
« Last Edit: April 09, 2006, 06:51:08 PM by Indy »

We are beginning work on the script for Eskimo Journey 2, with more comedic loveual innuendos, and a lot more funny stuff, I hope you will like the outcome when it is done, also, in this thread you may post ratings for the movies that you like/don't like. I don't mind if you don't like them, as long as you keep it clean.

Woot for Eskimo Journey 2.

Nige whats your aim/msn/ or xfire?

Nige whats your aim/msn/ or xfire?

ME HAVE XFIRE ME HAVE XFIRE, i'm Thelegodude or i think i added [SS] at the beginning, well try both, if you wanna friend me :P

Updated the site with my "flash skillz" and their not *that* great yet, but whilst I get better, you will see periodical updates throughout the next month or so.

Not yet started on Eskimo Journey 2, but we have been thinking of another movie idea, not really our idea, but more like, George A. Romero's. We will be doing Dawn Of The Blocked. I will give you a link to the intro credits, when its dun rendering and its uploaded.

75% of the 'Dawn of the Blocked' preview is saying 'Shorty Shorts', and the other 25% is a collage of random images that.... are random.

75% of the 'Dawn of the Blocked' preview is saying 'Shorty Shorts', and the other 25% is a collage of random images that.... are random.

More like 10%

Oh. Heres the link for the lazy people.

http://www.shortyshorts.bjwaymods.com/media/previews/dawnoftheblocked.html

This will be the rough draft for when Dawn Of the Blocked releases, like the credits before a movie. The beginning part is the intro for our movies, like columbia and shit. The rest is  the credit type stuff, and some graphic images of devastation, its still rough drafted, we need a few models, guns and modifications to it. I think your blind, or you need to stop exagerating, the whole thing is a minute long, and it is crappy resolution because of the way I rendered it. I hope you have a good time flaming something else.

Lol, you're overreacting. I thought it was very good, and very similar to real films. I liked it, just, I didn't like how it took up an actual 50% of the preview to say 'Shorty Shorts'. That's all. And one of the images I couldn't even tell what it was.

If I was flaming I'd say:

OMFG dude Shorty stuffs is the most loving gayest stuff ever. Like loving forget forget 90% of the movie says Shorty Shorts and the other 10% is WTFRANDOM images that are stuff you loving forgetup forgetfaces stuff mouth bitches with a loving forgeted up forget brain you bitch stuff ass damn forget.

Sorry for overreacting I suppose I was just offensive, I should speed it up a little, and its still a rough draft i'm gonna include images of civilians and policemen getting eaten and stuff like that.