7 (13%)
No.
3 (5.6%)
Pathetic Waste Of Time
13 (24.1%)
Like some but not others.
8 (14.8%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: Shorty Shorts  (Read 43021 times)

I would just like to know....  heres my site with all my movies and some of packers still being put on there.  http://www.shortyshorts.bjwaymods.com/  Please No flaming, didn't like ok vote. 

EDIT For anyone that has not updated their bookmark or favorite, change it now.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2006, 04:40:10 PM by RS^Capt.VenomAK »

Shorty Shorts...greatest movies of all time, eh Cookie Monster?
 :cookie: :cookie: :cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookie:

GTA stunt video, copy much you do? 

(I'm yoda)

wtf did i copy.... if you mean the real lego GTA: Lego City trailer thing.... i didn't do that.... i am not trailering anything.

I like your shorty shorts, you should make some more....

Thanks ytud fo, we are currently working on Lego Jackass 9 and we're gonna make a Music Video type thing to Johnny Cash's - I've Been Everywhere... as a tribute to him.

the theme of the movie was the same as the stunt videos people make using GTA's engine.

You should be a director like my cousin(who looks like goth).

I might pursue a career in directing or producing, but i do not look like goth :D

I've updated the site to be more organized and easier to view stuff. :cookieMonster:

gta+blockland movie is the best

yeah....
i didn't make that.... look at my movies... their pretty good... at least some people like them
« Last Edit: November 17, 2005, 04:10:59 PM by RS^Capt.VenomAK »

Lego Jackass 9 Part 2 is out and it is around 4mins 40 secs. it is very good, shows off some script editing and other stuff :)

http://www.shortyshorts.bjwaymods.com/media/misc/santassination.html   ............................. ..................... a short film about erm.... the joy of christmas, yeah thats rite, the joy of christmas... take a look
« Last Edit: December 10, 2005, 05:45:20 PM by RS^Capt.VenomAK »