7 (13%)
No.
3 (5.6%)
Pathetic Waste Of Time
13 (24.1%)
Like some but not others.
8 (14.8%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: Shorty Shorts  (Read 43653 times)

i loooove your movies i checked out other movies and i like'em! i like the one with the the song dare by the gorillas at the end :P,by the way how did you get voices,sounds and music?

i get my voices by Wavepad and my friends Maveric, and Vertical and myself and i put it into the movie, sounds by a sound library and my music by all my cd's i have like every cd that came out this year... and i intend to get all of them for 2006

i get my voices by Wavepad and my friends Maveric, and Vertical and myself and i put it into the movie, sounds by a sound library and my music by all my cd's i have like every cd that came out this year... and i intend to get all of them for 2006
oh,how did you get wavepad?

how do you make the movies animated and how do you get rid of the chat box,the HP bar,the money,the time ,the aimer thing,the minifig's hat and the item inventory?

p.s.
sorry if i bother you

I use windows movie maker to put all the clips together, and use www.fraps.com to record it , and put this in the console   

Code: [Select]
togglefilmmode();
p.s. i know your making a movie or something like that please tell what the plot line is lol.. and your not bothering me

someday i might make a lego movie but right now i ain't good enough to make my own and i gotta see if i can get it,if i download something without my bro's permission he'd get a bit upset with me or not actually i'am not sure lol

by the way when do you think you'll make more vids?

Yes, i make vids almost everyday, i made two last night and their on my site   http://www.shortyshorts.bjwaymods.com/

http://www.shortyshorts.bjwaymods.com/media/santassination.html   ............................. ..................... a short film about erm.... the joy of christmas, yeah thats rite, the joy of christmas... take a look

cant find

yes i know i recently organized it better, i'll update that rite now.

I use windows movie maker to put all the clips together, and use www.fraps.com to record it , and put this in the console

Code: [Select]
togglefilmmode();
p.s. i know your making a movie or something like that please tell what the plot line is lol.. and your not bothering me
what do you mean console? i only have a C drive part a my computer part and m the program files in the C drvie

Definition- Console (CAWN sol)- Noun- In the awesome game BlockLand, pressing the mitilda key (~) while in-game will bring up a white window. Type commands into the text area and press Enter or Return. If the command was valid, the window will show your command with an arrow on the left side, meaning that there was no error present.

Lol I'm such a smart alec.

Press ~
Type "quit();" without the quotes.
Press enter.
Congratulations, you just completed a script! Pat yourself on the back.

Don't type quit(); put in the command i told u above and it should get rid of all the gui... put it in again to show the gui.