7 (13%)
No.
3 (5.6%)
Pathetic Waste Of Time
13 (24.1%)
Like some but not others.
8 (14.8%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: Shorty Shorts  (Read 43747 times)

..who likes short shorts?

Thats when you say, "holy monkey stuff."

Anyway, added a new The Cereal Life, made in Gmod, and updated the site to fit the non-slow flash thing, sorry if you took a long time to load, I think it should be fixed now.

holy cow that was awsome!! nice ending song, HORRAH FOR METALLICA!

So, i've been getting complaints from people saying "lal lik ur sit lags my campooter" so, i took action and made the site a little less laggish by combining the pages into one flash, and making the site look more modern and pwnish with my improving flash skills. If you don't like the site now, lick my balls.

K. I liked the old one with the dropdown boxes, but this one is easier to find stuff... so, yeah...

Everyone spread word about the one and only Man, Venom, he will be your savior from n00bs and losers, he is teh pwn, everyone else is a follower.

kan i b n acter pzl

EDIT: No seriously, can I? :D

Well, of course you can, just insert your aim/msn/xfire w/e here, and i'll make sure the head of Bl affairs gets it *maveric*, hes on vacation or w/e.

AIM: entrepreneur inX546.  I've AIMed you before.
MSN: DIABLOII_55@msn.com   But I mostly use AIM.
Xfire: Mast0rPwnz0r   Hell if I use Xfire anymore.

Well, of course you can, just insert your aim/msn/xfire w/e here, and i'll make sure the head of Bl affairs gets it *maveric*, hes on vacation or w/e.

LOL CALIFORNIA LOL.