a Punished Toxicology appreciate thread

Author Topic: a Punished Toxicology appreciate thread  (Read 19926 times)

lowkey how tf has mcjob not been banned for flaming yet

because he hasn't

im lookin for something a bit more detailed

If you think he should have been banned, your judgement is either misguided, or the post just wasn't reported and got overlooked. If you think it's the latter, report the post. Otherwise, there's really no use in bitching here about it. That's not really gonna make a difference.

tfw your buttbuddy gets banned so you have to direct blame to the person they were insulting

RIP The Femboy Toxicology

I really want to think that wasn't a picture of him or at least it was edited

tfw your buttbuddy gets banned so you have to direct blame to the person they were insulting
thanks for reminding me to install post blocker

only a weak man uses post blockers

I thought you blocked me a while ago but I guess the gimmick of flaunting about it wore off

Enjoy the safe space fellow liberal :)

If you think he should have been banned, your judgement is either misguided, or the post just wasn't reported and got overlooked. If you think it's the latter, report the post. Otherwise, there's really no use in bitching here about it. That's not really gonna make a difference.
you tell people to calm down in arguments yet here you are presumably smashing your keyboard to forgetin pieces as you type this

lowkey how tf has mcjob not been banned for flaming yet
Because I don't flame people in a bannable way. I learned that lesson the hard way, and I'm glad I did because it's made me a better person as a result.

Badspot bans people for flaming when they write a post that is intentionally derogatory or offensive towards a specific individual, without any further context or clarification. The posts are straight up insults, played straight without a hint of irony or comedy, either for the sake of creating an argument or to deride a user when it is irrelevant to the context of the thread.

When I write an angry post towards somebody, I don't just insult their negative characteristics and leave at that. In the past, I used to tell people to just "forget off", or "Die", or I would say something like "Shut the forget up you cunt". Those kinds of posts are flaming because they add nothing to the conversation, and yet create a hostile atmosphere that can lead into bigger arguments. Nowadays, when I write a post about a person I don't like, I go on to explain why those characteristics are negative in the context of the thread. I give enough detail for the post to be positively contributing to the flow of the topic. It's not bullying or harassment; it's a thorough breakdown of exactly why I feel somebody has done something wrong.

tl;dr I'm not interrupting the thread to be overly hostile, while that's exactly what Toxicology did

I don't get Toxicology's game. I said some things that were personally insulting to him, sure, but rather than smarten up and try to prove me wrong in a mature way to make me look like an idiot for being wrong, he instead acted like a spoiled brat, going to various topics I posted in with deliberate bait meant to incite me.

The whole movie night fiasco was at first a simple prank on his behalf (which took him 2 hours to setup, btw), but you can tell he actually got personally invested in it and started to care about the numbers and attention. When my CyTube event didn't fail, but instead everybody was actually having fun, he couldn't hack it that I got exactly what I wanted out of it. I don't care that there was only maybe 15 people at the peak, because those who were there actively contributed to the chat and we had a great time.

His salt is delectable because it tastes like disappointment and jealousy. He should take some time off these forums to sort out his own life and figure out what he actually wants to achieve, that isn't just trying to troll some guy on the internet whose old job was to deal with people like him all the time.

I thought you blocked me a while ago but I guess the gimmick of flaunting about it wore off
whats changing browsers