Author Topic: Nekookie: A stuff friend aswell as an admin  (Read 3430 times)

I swore to never post in the drama section ever again, but im sick of his bullstuff. You can go ahead and unsupport it, something just needs to be done.
In my dramas I like to explain. So prepare for a long paragraph.

Backstory
k me and nekookie were friend for 2 years. he would never ban me for what ever I did because of that. hes urging me to join his server pretty much most of the time hes hosting.

now to the drama part
k so im on his rping server and im stealing cars. apparently you can be banned for that? so I am. so i basically stop and start rping so im not banned, blah blah
k so i was working on a walmart and got a bit tired of it so i try to rp
they ignore me
k so they're having and oding fest and im wandering around. some dude was making a table and I said "can I help, im a pro." i was offering my help
and he just says forget off
i tell him to go jack off to hentai

im de admined and then banned

accoring to nekookie, "forget off" is not an insult.

so going by his logic, i joined and told him to forget off.

for some reason print screen wouldn't work at this part

and guess what. im banned. and nekookie changes the password.

and before this im insulted a couple times and banned a couple times.

oh yeah and he wont reply on steam

r.i.p peebs reputation

you broke a rule, you did not stop a failrp and you responded to a troll with a snide comment
then you complain when he changes the admin password?

you broke a rule, you did not stop a failrp and you responded to a troll with a snide comment
then you complain when he changes the admin password?
dont see the fail rp, pretty sure he wasn't a troll, and it was server pass

ye i see your point kind of

"oding fest" was a joke

and in rp i was a spoopy ghost but they could clearly see what i was doing

Peebs and Nekookie Exbros fo life.

/support

Ive made jokes like that to my friends and they dont get extremeley butthurt cause we know its a forgetin joke lol.

also I wouldnt trust verification/Unova, hes extremely bad at all things logic.

also I wouldnt trust verification/Unova, hes extremely bad at all things logic.
Jesus loving christ, you're dense. The only time I talk like a normal person you say "haha he's extremely bad at all thiings logic so you should just ignore what he says" like a god damn fool.

but you are the fool, verification for responding to his tomfoolery

/support

who the forget doesnt understand jokes

Jesus loving christ, you're dense. The only time I talk like a normal person you say "haha he's extremely bad at all thiings logic so you should just ignore what he says" like a god damn fool.

maybe because you respond to everything like it's stuffting on your dead mom or something

maybe because you respond to everything like it's stuffting on your dead mom or something

holy stuff i got two supports im so happy

also let me make it clear this caused me to lose a couple friends so ye

holy stuff i got two supports im so happy
do you want us to smash that mofo like button too?