Welp, RIP discord, there is a "outtage"

Author Topic: Welp, RIP discord, there is a "outtage"  (Read 4567 times)

i edited my post in case you didn't know

Thanks for the warning, should I go to sleep now?

i guess the discord servers were a little bit discordinated

i guess the discord servers were a little bit discordinated

MF'ER I'M GONNA PUT YOU DOWN LIKE A WILD NUTLESS DOGG IF YOU EVER MAKE THE$E $TUPID 4$$ PUNZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Watch your profanity n3rd

MF'ER I'M GONNA PUT YOU DOWN LIKE A WILD NUTLESS DOGG IF YOU EVER MAKE THE$E $TUPID 4$$ PUNZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i hope i never get kott by you

i can't tell who's being sarcastic about skype being better and who isn't
because skype is a pile of steaming garbage

it works like absolute stuff on android, linux, OSX, and i imagine the same is true on iOS (though I haven't tested it) and is missing most features
it's plagued with technical issues like calls dropping and people entering robot mode, which doesn't happen with discord (there's the very occasional server outage, but that occurs with skype too)
it's slow as balls and eats up computer resources
it's commercialized as hell and is covered in obnoxious ads and "BUY SKYPE CREDIT!!!"
it doesn't have half the features discord does, like custom emojis, organized servers, multiple channels, roles, steam and twitch integration, copy+pasting images, and so on

the only thing skype has over discord is video chat, which i never used anyway
« Last Edit: July 10, 2017, 01:03:53 AM by TristanLuigi »

is that gangster popeye

is that gangster popeye

no it's popeye reaper back from the CIRCLEZ OF HE'LL MF'ER!!!!!

discord,Skype,teamspeak<google hangouts

google hangouts lets me place free calls on my phone using wifi which is awesome but I wouldn't use it for anything else.

I prefer to just get really large bundles of string and have tin-can group calls.