Blockchella 2017 - Help Wanted!

Author Topic: Blockchella 2017 - Help Wanted!  (Read 2600 times)

Blockchella is a summer in-game music festival that will be hosted within the next month or sooner.

Oh cool, what's in the music pack?

In the world of 2017, we don't need stuffty 8 second loops of scatman. Thanks to Pah1023's BL Browser mod, I have eliminated the need of the spammy music packs that these kind of gigs require you to download.

How will the festival work?

Either the show will be broken down to a weekend ordeal or an all day event where we have LEGIT LIVE SETS. It's a combination of me playing stuff off of Traktor Pro or actually performing things I've made in FL Studio.

I want to play music on stage!

Here's how this will work. If you want to play music on stage, I will have some application process for this. If you are experienced or are a semi-serious music producer, please contact me ASAP and I'll get back to you on it. I'd love to have more people streaming music of their own and share their own creations to the community this way, it's essentially ghetto play.dj.

When will the event take place?

TBD. I'm currently building the stage on my own, and designing some stage props for potential ideas for this event.

I will keep this post updated over the next few days for progress of the stage and other additions to the show, and the possible dates of when this will happen. No bamboozle.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2017, 11:03:53 PM by TomTheGeek² »

This looks awesome! Hope to stop by once it's up and running, good job friend

This looks awesome! Hope to stop by once it's up and running, good job friend

it's gonna be huge...literally.

an idea of what i've got done so far. creds to klarck for helping me out with the support beam stuff i wanted to add for flair.

This sounds sick! Should be really fun, I'll try to be there whenever it opens, good luck on it man! :D

from the looks of it, it's going to be me on set or other people who want to forget with the lights and emitters i have to set up tonight. once the stage and festival grounds (if anyone wants to help with that, please feel free to shoot me a PM and i'll let you in to help me.) we'll announce the lineup.

doublepost.

i am now officially off from work for the next 3 days, if anyone wants to help with this project, feel free to PM me. i do have some people right now but soon i will need staff for moderation and stuff.

Looks interesting. I may be able to help some way.

plz make and feature a remix of buhbookabuh
youll win me over forever <3

Blockchella is a summer in-game music festival that will be hosted within the next month or sooner.
that will be hosted within the next month or sooner.[/center]
Hmmmmmmmmmm

Hmmmmmmmmmm
next month is summer still, where the hell you live, straya?

Looks interesting. I may be able to help some way.

just shot ya a pm back.

plz make and feature a remix of buhbookabuh
youll win me over forever <3

maybe ;)

Hmmmmmmmmmm

summer aint over until september in the states.

jarjar (jaja) and i got a stuffton more done, i'm just planning out how some of the lights and stuff would work and other sets. just a preview of what we have done so far ;).

slight update and community opinion.

i'll open up a poll soon for a wildcard position for the lineup, but it's time to figure out the definite lineup soon.

here's my 100% going to happen shows, they are based on fantasy and actual artists who are touring this year.

• daft punk - alive 2007
  • gorillaz
  • tyler, the creator
  • kendrick lamar
  • run the jewels
  • myself (i got some tunes i could do)
  • more soon, this will probably go in the reserved post

since i am not limited to a music pack, i am open to doing other stuff. i've also have been informed mac users cannot use BL browser, which yes i will be giving out the stream details so you guys can connect in a browser if you cannot use it. i've had no problems installing it on all my machines (including my ubuntu laptop), but stuff happens.

i am aiming for late july, early august. the early august part would give me more inspiration because i am going to a lollapalooza aftershow on august the 2nd, so that day is out of my schedule off the bat.

Depends on my halo servers progress, if all goes good, then forget yeah