Author Topic: Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor GOTY was $3 but not anymore  (Read 808 times)

Just in case you have some pocket change left over from the Steam sale

Also comes with a 25% off coupon for Shadow of War, I guess they're trying to rope people in to the series before the next game comes out in October

It's only available for another 15 hours as of posting or until the keys run out, so get it now if you're interested

That being said, the game has a pretty great score all around but I'm seeing a lot of people saying it's boring, are they a vocal minority or what? I mean I'll probably get it anyway because it's 3 bucks but still
« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 04:44:36 PM by Regulith »

I have had quite some fun.
I can understand people saying it gets boring and i can slightly agree since the combat is a bunch of key spamming.
But then again, there is still some gameplay to it, some decisions to take regarding the combat.

I am looking forward to the sequel, hope they at least improve on the first game, then it can only get better. :D

well even if it does get blandish towards the end, its definitely worth more than $3. you can easily get 3-4 hours of fun out of it and a movie ticket in america generally costs $10 so $3 a massive bargain price to me

It's pretty good. It can get boring because the combat can come down to tactical button mashing, but sneaking around and fighting the captains is fun. I'm only partially through the game so I cant say much else.