19 (14.5%)
MS/Google Sabotage
4 (3.1%)
ISP Sabotage
21 (16%)
Globalists turning the frogs gay
84 (64.1%)

Total Members Voted: 131

Author Topic: Why is VOIP so stuff?  (Read 5027 times)

dont worry. with just one easy payment of , all of your problems can simply be skipped through the passage of time

is it similar to steam voice chat? because thats garbage as well.

ya in my experience steam voice chat has horrible audio and crippling latency. it also farts about whenever you use push to talk in a game.

its free real estate

I don't think it's a conspiracy because I used to host a private teamspeak with a VPS and it had perfect quality without drops.

discord is pretty good too, especially considering it's a free service with no ads.

i had no idea that there were actually people who used hangouts

Oh no, Badspot's one of us now.

Let me direct you to a little known part of the US Government called the "NSA". They spy on citizens on the US and on citizens of other countries without a permit. (PRISM)

You see, the companies that operate with things like the NSA to spy on people have to store the voice data somewhere but it is heavily compressed yet the system sends to the recievers of the voice the compressed sound resulting in the quality that is often called "Worse than a telephone".

However, older games and programs like discord which dont work with agencies like the NSA dont have to store the data and just send it to the recievers and then deletes it leading to better voice quality.

when does blockland get voip

Let me direct you to a little known part of the US Government called the "NSA". They spy on citizens on the US and on citizens of other countries without a permit. (PRISM)

You see, the companies that operate with things like the NSA to spy on people have to store the voice data somewhere but it is heavily compressed yet the system sends to the recievers of the voice the compressed sound resulting in the quality that is often called "Worse than a telephone".

However, older games and programs like discord which dont work with agencies like the NSA dont have to store the data and just send it to the recievers and then deletes it leading to better voice quality.

you dropped this

this is why I only use Arch Linux and open source peer to peer based VOIP programs with AES 256 encryption.

-9/11 did bush-
Did a giant invisible golfer do 9/11 too or was that just the jews?

Your tinfoil hat is showing

Don't get me started on having non-VoIP devices on a completely VoIP phone network.