dreams about the forums???

Author Topic: dreams about the forums???  (Read 1912 times)

i had a dream last night where i was banned and i forgot what the reason said, but it was perma

a couple years ago i had another where someone commissioned nsfw of my kiyo and posted them in the furry megathread
i think it was because frontrox jokingly said he was going to after i posted a picture i got of him

/discuss dreams about blf

i had a dream where I was banned for spamming furry related pics. dont remember if it was yiff or not.

which is weird tho because im not a furry????

one time I dreamed that I was made a moderator and I really enjoyed the responsibility tbh
but that was like a couple years ago and I'm pretty sure the only dream I've ever had about this place

which is weird tho because im not a furry????
ur brain knows the truth

i had a dream where all of the forum handicaps became moderators and banned whoever did not share their opinions
shortly after people who are cynical and like to get into drama are given screamer links and then forced to redirect to them each time they come to the forums
master matthew updates the forum to xenforo, adds a few addons including a group one and then creates an ABDL group and badspot joins it

that one legit shook me it was so wierd
« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 11:45:09 PM by Verification »

you absolutely made this up
there is no way you remembered all of that

I remember in one dream I got perma banned but that's it

i had a dream where all of the forum handicaps became moderators and banned whoever did not share their opinions

So what was it like being moderator?

you absolutely made this up
there is no way you remembered all of that
what
am i wierd because i'm pretty sure i remembered all of that
So what was it like being moderator?
nice one dude +1

nice one dude +1

Yeaaah that was kinda lame. I'll use a real insult next time. But Thanks for Le upvote

I dreamed I was temp banned or something once
the only memorable dream was of somehow earning Crown's respect by blowing up a car in singleplayer and him popping into the server and taking me to his bandit hideout or something and it was weird as forget.

i think that's the first time I've dropped the f bomb on the internet

[color=transparent ]i think that's the first time I've dropped the f bomb on the internet[/color]
ur all grown up now

one time i was a respected member of this community... then i woke up