Author Topic: Bot now has a livestream (Twitch plays Blockland Basically)  (Read 8528 times)

just thought I'd share this

https://www.twitch.tv/blocklandbot

Just an FYI, yes, bot is an actual bot

PS: It also has text to speech on the stream
and no it can't hear sounds aside from the text to speech
« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 06:23:40 AM by Nobot »

I like how the TTS pronounces "whois" as "hwoise"

can bot activate windows

can bot activate windows
i don't think he's that advanced yet

can bot make and event a bot to make and event a bot

you should attach it's movements to a neural network, it would probably be impossible but it would be gold

you should attach it's movements to a neural network, it would probably be impossible but it would be gold
yeah that'd be cool

bot has crossed over to a new dimension

make bot attack players/friendly bots in a minigame

i must be the only sensible person on this planet because i'm the only person who always has bot permabanned

for research purposes, such as collecting blid and name instances, bot could be useful, but the fact that it just idles on servers and usually delays games just makes it a burden upon most servers. its existence is just a 'look what i can do look at this cool thing i can make' and nothing else

outside of a slightly invasive surveillance program, bot is simply a numb lifeless waste of code and the fact that you dedicated time into it is sad, admiral, or both
« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 10:35:48 PM by PhantOS »

i must be the only sensible person on this planet because i'm the only person who always has bot permabanned

for research purposes, such as collecting blid and name instances, bot could be useful, but the fact that it just idles on servers and usually delays games just makes it a burden upon most servers. its existence is just a 'look what i can do look at this cool thing i can make' and nothing else

outside of a slightly invasive surveillance program, bot is simply a numb lifeless waste of code and the fact that you dedicated time into it is sad, admiral, or both
i mostly agree with this honestly- bot just wastes player slots and is a waste of a key in my honest eyes. it's a cool experiment.. but why? i mean you didn't even make it- pecon did, and using the cleverbot API to chat isn't anything new and honestly it's annoying and just stuffs up the server, and using it for a ID/name repository when we already have daprogs makes no sense at all

wait you guys are actually upset about a bot lmao

You guys are babies lol.

bot is simply a numb lifeless waste of code
How handicapped can one person be.