Poll

is the model

good
20 (44.4%)
bad
25 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 45

Author Topic: workin on a new weapon pack  (Read 8642 times)

I'd recommend making the model bounce when the player walks rather than remain static. Otherwise, seems pretty good so far!

I'd recommend making the model bounce when the player walks rather than remain static. Otherwise, seems pretty good so far!
not sure if that is possible with the eyeoffset

I'd remove hands in general if I were you. Looks like you had to create the same model twice but one with hands and if you're gonna do an entire pack like that it will increase the time it takes to join a server with these enabled. The model is okay but theres always room for improvement. I like the aim animation though
« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 10:11:33 AM by Sheepocalypse »

All around looks like a good weapon. Could use some extra detail. Keep up the good work! :cookieMonster:

I quite like the overall appearance of the effects used for firing the gun. The model is a bit out of place in regards to what the overall blocky theme Blockland uses; but I don't actually think the model looks terrible. Its just out of place.

Looks like you had to create the same model twice but one with hands and if you're gonna do an entire pack like that it will increase the time it takes to join a server with these enabled.
???

Quote from: Masterlegodude
Yum yum those painfully visible triangles

The effects look nice, and i'm appreciative of the fact that you chose to add fp animations and hide them while in world view. Not many people do that.

Looks good, i'd use it.

quote of a quote
sorry man i'll try to fix the model or something later

The effects look nice, and i'm appreciative of the fact that you chose to add fp animations and hide them while in world view. Not many people do that.
Looks good, i'd use it.
this

I think it looks fine.

show the machine gun that takes time to rev up

???
In first person, hands are visible. In third, they're not. Thats two separate models.

This looks amazing. Why do add-ons this cool looking never get released?