Block Party (Terrain Ex. Pg.124 - 2Million Blocks)

Author Topic: Block Party (Terrain Ex. Pg.124 - 2Million Blocks)  (Read 236781 times)

The visual scripting interface concept is a bit ambitious for something that's barely in the proof of concept stage, especially for a supposed two man team.

Don't you think y'all are getting a little ahead of yourself here?

The visual scripting interface concept is a bit ambitious for something that's barely in the proof of concept stage, especially for a supposed two man team.

Don't you think y'all are getting a little ahead of yourself here?
you’re talking to the same people that argued about playertypes for like 50 pages

Update: Currently in talks to work together with at least one other person on the project; will post more info soon.

Update: Currently in talks to work together with at least one other person on the project; will post more info soon.
Do you mean in addition to ying yang?

hey, what does GSF stand for? what about ASF?

You got a discord for this?

Can't believe I didn't know this was going on until now. I for one am ready to jump ship, provided the ship I land on is seaworthy. A few months ago I had a thread in which we briefly discussed the possibility of making an open-source clone of Blockland. I feel this is the best way to prevent the game from becoming stagnant as it has, due to the creator's lack of interest.

How would you feel about making this open-source (if not now, in the future)?

Apologies if this had already been discussed. I don'y exactly feel like reading all 80+ pages of the thread, lol.

Additionally, I feel working on this project with a team of people is a good idea (and it seems you are moving in that direction). It should help keep the game alive longer.

Can't believe I didn't know this was going on until now. I for one am ready to jump ship, provided the ship I land on is seaworthy. A few months ago I had a thread in which we briefly discussed the possibility of making an open-source clone of Blockland. I feel this is the best way to prevent the game from becoming stagnant as it has, due to the creator's lack of interest.

How would you feel about making this open-source (if not now, in the future)?

Apologies if this had already been discussed. I don'y exactly feel like reading all 80+ pages of the thread, lol.

Additionally, I feel working on this project with a team of people is a good idea (and it seems you are moving in that direction). It should help keep the game alive longer.

im pretty sure unity isint open source

GSF stands for Grove Street Families, he use to play GTA alot, so he called himself [GSF]Ghost, but because of copywrite issues he changed it to [ASF]Ghost, changing "Grove" to his first name

im pretty sure unity isint open source
There's nothing stopping you from releasing your own project files, though.