BLF Colosseum — [1.1B] Tournament 1, Round 1, Bracket B

Poll

If the round has not ended, allow weapon-stealing?

Items must be picked up before the foe is killed or out.
You can steal off them when they are alive.
All of the above.
No.

Author Topic: BLF Colosseum — [1.1B] Tournament 1, Round 1, Bracket B  (Read 9834 times)

Agent, it's not your round.

I proceed to find the most hidden area of the arena i can, so that i can unfold my chair and take a load off.

I tie my spikeball to the end of the whip which creates a flail and scan for areas that could be useful to my advantage such as corners and possible hazards

ive also made a flag

Oh cool

I sit in the audience with popcorn and soda because this isn't our round

Also, we will just split the points 20/20
« Last Edit: August 02, 2017, 10:57:45 AM by Ayebee123 »

I climb on the highest ground and proclaim victory.

Update, Turn 9

Hidden spot difficulty = 5
Cover roll 1d6 = 6
6 ≥ 5 : Pass

lord techno finds a well-hidden spot in a grotto of a rock pillar.

Work efficiency difficulty = 5
Work efficiency roll 1d6 = 5
5 ≥ 5 : Pass
Combined item durability difficulty = 5
Combined item durability roll 1d6 = 6
6 ≥ 5 : Pass

Mad Hops Disease ties the spikeball to the end of the whip and makes a durable flail. However, due to the flexible nature of the whip, it looks like the balance could be off an it could harm him in recoil. He makes his way up part of the hill and sees lord techno hiding at one point, but then notices a regular pitfall a few meters to the right, unhidden.

Travel difficulty = 8
   >>>
(would need to run over rough terrain in order to reach target)
Travel roll 1d6 = 2
2 8 : Fail

cromartini stumbles at first, but catches himself and makes it about a quarter of the way up to the hill, nearly falling into a bottomless pit at one point.

How about a Tower Shield?
Tower shield
Cost = 17
Points = 26
17 ≤ 26; purchasing.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2017, 02:17:43 PM by SWAT One »

i advance diagonally to the left up the hill and stay at a safe distance from any hazards

I unfold my chair; sit down, and start sipping on my soda.

Try to stay low and sneaky so I can smack any unsuspecting fool

I will get a bow and 8 arrows.

Update, Turn 10

Mad Hops Disease moves carefully diagonally to the left up the hill. There is a ladder to the top of the plateau 20 feet to his left. There is a ledge, dropping 6 feet in front of him. He thought he saw someone moving on the other side down the hill.

lord techno lounges.

cromartini does the sneeki breeki and keeps low, advancing up the hill. He is about 10 meters from the plateau's base when he sees Mad Hops Disease standing near a ledge.

I will get a bow and 8 arrows.
Bow = 14
Arrows x8 @ 1ea = 8
SUM = 22
Points = 26
Purchased! 4 points remaining.

Hit mad hops with my squeaky hammer so that he falls off and dies.

I look around for anybody and start to swing my flail up so when it strikes it will have additional force

Update, Turn 11

Throw roll 1d6 = 6
Accuracy roll 1d6 = 1
Total distance is 26.182 m.

cromartini, who is still quite a ways away from Mad Hops Disease, throws the hammer as hard as he could in order to hit Mad Hops Disease.  It hits the side of the cliff 10 meters to the left of Mad Hops Disease and tumbles down for a few feet.

Mad Hops Disease prepares for the fight but lets his guard down as cromartini hilariously lobs his only weapon at the cliff face to his side.