BLF Colosseum — [1.1B] Tournament 1, Round 1, Bracket B

Poll

If the round has not ended, allow weapon-stealing?

Items must be picked up before the foe is killed or out.
You can steal off them when they are alive.
All of the above.
No.

Author Topic: BLF Colosseum — [1.1B] Tournament 1, Round 1, Bracket B  (Read 9736 times)

i ready a chair to be thrown as soon as ss&s makes their next advance

i also pick up a chair and prepare to throw it

Update, Turn 3

SS&S rushes ahead and arrives about 10 yards away.  They continue to maintain a defensive position.

Chair Force arms themselves with folding chairs.

12 chairs are unused.

« Last Edit: August 01, 2017, 09:15:30 AM by SWAT One »

Run ahead, and If i get there, attempt to push them off, and I jump over the chairs because they are easy as hell to jump over. ALSO WHERE THE HELL DO THEY HAVE THEIR CHAIRS RIGHT NOW? IN SOME POCKET DIMENSION? And I mean this with their current pic

Edit: I meant jump over each row separately, I guess I should have explained myself a bit more.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 12:09:10 PM by Ayebee123 »

They have two stacks of chairs on the ground behind the line of chairs.

They have two stacks of chairs on the ground behind the line of chairs.

oh okay good to know

Run ahead, and If i get there, attempt to push them off, and I jump over the chairs because they are easy as hell to jump over. ALSO WHERE THE HELL DO THEY HAVE THEIR CHAIRS RIGHT NOW? IN SOME POCKET DIMENSION? And I mean this with their current pic

i throw a chair at him while hes running and/or jumping so he falls like a doofus cause hes jumping over like two lines of chairs and then grab another to rearm myself
« Last Edit: July 18, 2017, 11:49:54 PM by DestroyerOfBlocks »

if the other guy does something i will hurl a chair at him but if he doesn't ill smack ayebee with a chair when he goes down

I attempt to kick down the loose chair-wall.

Update soon.

Art by Legoboss

Art by Legoboss

im about to get killed by loving chairs and somehow thats still beautiful

Id like to join.
give me all the spoons money can buy

Update, Turn 4

Roll cancelled: Edited after opponent posted! Instant fail!
Ayebee123 attempts to lunge over the chair walls but fails, tripping on the first, hitting the second with his ribs and falls in-between the rows.  He now has the condition wind knocked out of him.

DestroyerOfBlocks, since Ayebee123 fell, still has his chair in hand.  He bashes the clown in the back.

Dodge roll: 1d6 = 2: Fail
Recover & retaliate roll: 1d6 = 1: Fail
Reusable projectile recovery roll: 1d6 = 1: Fail
Agent Legit 22 steps to the side of the wall and gets hit by the chair thrown by Gytyyhgfffff, bruising him in the chest and knocking him back nearly to the edge. The chair flies off the edge of the arena, where 3 seconds later a faint splash is heard.

Ayebee123 is on the ground in-between the chair walls with the wind knocked out of him, sword still in hand, mildly bruised on the back.
DestroyerOfBlocks is behind a damaged chair wall holding a folding chair.
Gytyyhgfffff is behind a damaged chair wall with nothing in hand.
Agent Legit 22 is 5 yards away from the chair wall, bruised in the chest. His spear has been dropped a couple of feet away.

Id like to join.
give me all the spoons money can buy
You can buy 100 spoons, but by virtue of rule 3b, you must be able to carry them all in with you.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2017, 09:16:04 AM by SWAT One »

Belive me I can carry all of the 100 spoons.