BLF Colosseum — [1.1B] Tournament 1, Round 1, Bracket B

Poll

If the round has not ended, allow weapon-stealing?

Items must be picked up before the foe is killed or out.
You can steal off them when they are alive.
All of the above.
No.

Author Topic: BLF Colosseum — [1.1B] Tournament 1, Round 1, Bracket B  (Read 9810 times)

I will join next round.

I will join next round.
You can choose your weapons whenever.

The two teams remain with their partners in the setup area. They are called into a large hydraulic elevator lift. As they enter with their gear, the door behind them closes, leaving them in darkness. They feel a jolt, and the hydraulic lift starts humming as each rises, still in darkness. As it nears the top, they hear the muffled sounds of a cheering crowd. The lifts stop at the top and the door slowly opens to reveal a circular ring with nothing but tiled floor under a clear blue sky. It is 40 feet in all directions from the center. They also see their competition on the other side. They cannot see where the land is off the edge of the ring, but only notice where the stadium seating starts, protected by steel armor and retractable bullet-proof and blast-proof glass.

Suddenly, a voice booms over the loudspeakers, "HELLO ALL AND WELCOME TO THE BLF COLISSEUM. TODAY, we begin our FIRST. EVER. MATCH.  Our fighters today are SS&S in the red corner, and Chair Force in the blue corner! The rules are simple. If you knock out your opponent for 10 seconds, render them unable to fight, or kill them entirely, YOU WIN! You can also win if you throw your opponents out of the ring! Whichever team has at least one man standing wins!"

The crowd cheers as the two teams exit their gates onto the battlefield and the elevators return under the battlefield.

The announcer returns, "Today's prize is a total of 50 points, to be divided among the survivors!"

A loud bell sound is broadcast over the loudspeakers!.  Round Begin!  Fight!

Instead of attacking already, I get into a defensive position, preparing for what they might do with those chairs, and hoping they waste them quick.

i arm myself with two chairs and also wait in the corner unless i can clunk ayebee in the head with one from 80 feet in the way in which case i do
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 11:24:51 PM by DestroyerOfBlocks »

i use my skills as an impoverished irish potato sack carrier to hoist 2 chairs and go towards destroyerofblocks to wait and prepare to hurl my weaponry if the enemies decide to close their distance
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 11:26:10 PM by Gytyyhgfffff »

wow those guys with the chairs are pretty cool

i put a chair around my neck to create chair armor

approximate image

i do the same as destroyerofblocks except i fit my legs in between the bars of the chair like so to create a leg piece like so
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 11:44:18 PM by Gytyyhgfffff »

the fortifications are assembled

a more realistic interpretation of the scene

unlike my fellow chair wielding allies, i do not use chairs

i am the chair
« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 12:43:15 AM by PhantOS »

a more realistic interpretation of the scene
[img ]http://www.garycact.us/i/U2NlbmVyeQ/rkKwRB2-.png[/img]
A reminder that the ground is circular.  Also, reminder that only so much can be carried out within a turn.