BLF Colosseum — [1.1B] Tournament 1, Round 1, Bracket B

Poll

If the round has not ended, allow weapon-stealing?

Items must be picked up before the foe is killed or out.
You can steal off them when they are alive.
All of the above.
No.

Author Topic: BLF Colosseum — [1.1B] Tournament 1, Round 1, Bracket B  (Read 9791 times)

i grab a chair and beat the forget out of ayebee

Update, Turn 6

Agility roll 1d6 = 5
Agent Legit 22 sneaks around successfully (I guess) and makes evasive maneuvers, but it looks like he isn't being targeted.

Agility roll 1d6 = 3
Attack roll 1d6 = 2
Counterattack roll 1d6 = 5
Counterattack roll 1d6 = 4
Disarm CHANCE roll 1d6 = 2

Ayebee123 suddenly changes targets and awkwardly clamors over the row in front of him and tries to push Gytyyhgfffff off of the edge, but he and DestroyerOfBlocks beat the forget out of Ayebee123 with chairs, knocking him over onto the ground.

Agent Legit 22 is 1 yard away from the chair defensive line armed and ready.
DestroyerOfBlocks and Gytyyhgfffff are beating the forget out of Ayebee123 with folding chairs.
Ayebee123 is receiving blows from folding chairs, and is on the ground badly bruised and on his stomach. He is still holding onto his sword, though.

Also we will now be observing Rule 11.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2017, 09:17:51 AM by SWAT One »

I'll wait until AL-22 does something, and try to block the chairs with my sword.

i continue the chair thunking of ayebee

I try to lift my spear over the wall of chairs, or at least to find a crack in the defense where I am standing, and try to stab whoever may be close by.

i pick up a chair and use it to block whatever attack might be coming my way
« Last Edit: July 24, 2017, 09:00:44 PM by Gytyyhgfffff »

i will enter with 19 carrots and a bottle of piss

Read the topic before you post. We can have more fun that way.

just gimmie a hammer .

just gimmie a hammer .
What kind though?  Like standard claw hammer? Sledge? Rubber or wood mallet?

Update tonight.

i enter for next round with a whip and spiked ball

Update, Turn 7

Stance recovery roll 1d6 = 2
Attack roll 1d6 = 3
Defense roll 1d6 = 4

DestroyerOfBlocks attempts to back Ayebee123 with the folding chair, but Ayebee123 rolls over onto his back to block the chair with his sword.

Attack roll 1d6 = 5
Defense roll 1d6 = 2
Critical hit roll (Attack - Defense ≥ 3!) 1d6 = 4. FAIL (Must be 6)

Agent Legit 22 tries to find a way through the defensive line to stab Gytyyhgfffff with the spear, and manages to strike him deep in the torso, just under the right collarbone.  Gytyyhgfffff is now profusely bleeding and will be debilitated in 3 engagements, and die of this wound in 5 engagements if the round is not won by Chair Force!

1 small carrot = 1 × 19 = 19
1 bottle of piss = 3
SUM: 22 > 20

· Cannot purchase.

just gimmie a hammer .
Still waiting on a clarification:
What kind though?  Like standard claw hammer? Sledge? Rubber or wood mallet?

i enter for next round with a whip and spiked ball
Whip = 6; ≤20; Purchased!

· 14 points remaining.

Could you describe what kind of spiked ball it is so I can figure out how to price it?
« Last Edit: August 01, 2017, 09:18:11 AM by SWAT One »

I attempt to back away, around 10+ paces, to avoid confrontation, keeping my chest and head defended with my spear and arms.

At the same time, I try to make my way around to the side which houses DestroyerofBlocks and Ayebee123. If Gytyyhgfffff is stunned by shock, I could *not should* be able to move around without confrontation.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 09:52:47 PM by Agent Legit 22 »

Hey guys so the title image on the OP has a link to the Roleplay Central Discord, formerly the Forum Games Unofficial Discord.  I put a channel there for Colosseum so that if you subscribe to the game, you can get quick update messages and be able to discuss weapon, armor, tool, etc. pricing, and place requisition orders to purchase weapons.

Many of the Forum Games board is there, and you are all invited and welcome to join.

Whip = 6; ≤20; Purchased!

· 14 points remaining.

Could you describe what kind of spiked ball it is so I can figure out how to price it?

sort of like the one on the end of this weapon
« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 10:19:17 PM by Mad Hops Disease »