cursed image thread

Author Topic: cursed image thread  (Read 213105 times)

I mean why has no one started a letter-writing campaign or submitted an FBI tip or some stuff? this is just blatant child research at this point
because it's legal in some states, presumably his? you gonna call the cops on the guy for breaking no laws?

get a wiige board to contact stocking
do u not know how to spell ouija

Please don't summon stocking the loli defender
McZealot... McZealot.. come and pride them.. McZealot
We have the Lolis. For you to lick, and in them you shall stick in your richard.
McZealot... McZealot... Come and pride them... McZealot
A child forgeter by day, a shota cucker by night
Tool for the trade, underage babe
McZealot... McZealot.. Come and pride them.. McZealot
Shadman's pad-san, come and play, we promise, they're not gay!
McZealot... McZealot...

because it's legal in some states, presumably his? you gonna call the cops on the guy for breaking no laws?
but he's drawn loveually-suggestive art of a real-life minor. I'm pretty sure that is illegal

We have the Lolis. For you to lick, and in them you shall stick in your richard.
McZealot... McZealot...
autism

>looks up "how has shadman not been arrested yet"
>finds out the most legal trouble he's gotten into is when he drew non-researchographic roblox art and roblox sued him for copyright infringement

ugh
i think he made that up cause im pretty sure he actually got into trouble for drawing the little girl from LOGAN the movie LOGAN getting forgeted and peed on
he completely wiped those images from the face of the earth for that reason

um, yes bitch

McZealot... McZealot...
gamer u a'ight?

but he's drawn loveually-suggestive art of a real-life minor. I'm pretty sure that is illegal
if thats illegal, he'd have been arrested by now i would think. he's got a pretty big audience; at least someone would've called it in.

im not saying that what he does is morally permissible. im saying it's not illegal, which is what we're talking about.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 11:16:49 PM by Dreams_Of_Cheese »

imagine drawing someone's daughter getting forgeted and thinking it's okay because it's not real

if thats illegal, he'd have been arrested by now i would think. he's got a pretty big audience; at least someone would've called it in.

im saying that what he does is morally permissible. im saying it's not illegal, which is what we're talking about.
i think u mean "legally permissable" since "morally permissible" implies u support lolicon stuff

which, well, its the internet, so i wouldnt be surprised. but people here like to jump people who say that.

not even gonna question that image nor ask if its legal

i think u mean "legally permissable" since "morally permissible" implies u support lolicon stuff

which, well, its the internet, so i wouldnt be surprised. but people here like to jump people who say that.
i accidentally an entire word